Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Season 65

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Your attack is good, but your defence sux... do something about it...
    I know, and have already made some adjustments, but it will take some matches to even the open goal tactic a little out

update: CL today gave me an excellent result for the retur derby

Season 65-cl.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-19-2015 at 12:17 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Horrible, just horrible!

Not only my local team lost 3-0 to Omiya Ardija in real life, today in T11 I got one loss and one draw against teams that I should easily annihilate on paper!

Here are the screenshots of today's earlier league loss, just as I promised...

Season 65-untitled1.jpg

As I mentioned, my Top Eleven 2015 has been acting weird, connection's good but it keeps kicking me out once I got into the match screen with a connection closed error. It didn't even record my tactic change and doesn't allow me to do subs! Dominated most of the stats, had a number of chances but had to fall to one counterattack.

Champions League: Unfortunately in the Champions League Bali United ZAFT didn't fared better today as well. Taking on Albania'S Dream Team away, the Tridatu Soldiers were shocked with a Gilman Berdufi header and had to spend the entire duration of the game bombarding the away team's defense which surprisingly denied every single chance that Bali United created. THEY EVEN INJURED TWO OF MY KEY PLAYERS FOR GOD'S SAKE. Thankfully Jesus Yamato saved the day with the all-important equalizer, and I managed to use my red packs for Aila JyrkiÀinen since I need him ready for tomorrow's match against Dortmund in the league. Zechs Merquise will cover for Yuna Oshiro in the DMC section tomorrow.

Season 65-untitled6.jpg

Either my opponents' defenders today went totally OP, or my team became too complacent today and underestimate these guys, I have no idea

On the lighter side of things...

Season 65-untitled10.jpg

We're half-season champions by three points!! The return fixtures start tomorrow...and I'm hoping by the time we face Dortmund at home tomorrow this mini slump will pass!!
    Last edited by Krishna Sadhana; 04-19-2015 at 12:41 PM. Reason: too long :p

Krishna your posts are way too long. 8 spins of the mouse wheel is too much 4 a league game and a Top 16 CL game. Start a showcase if you want to document your team like this.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Krishna your posts are way too long. 8 spins of the mouse wheel is too much 4 a league game and a Top 16 CL game. Start a showcase if you want to document your team like this.
    Noted. Will only post 2 pics from now on
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Krishna Sadhana View Post
    Noted. Will only post 2 pics from now on
    You post as you like, don't let trolls get to you.

I like and admire your commitment, and pictures somethimes says more than words.

(I don't bellive there are rules that stats max 2 pictures pr post, correct me if I am wrong)
    Krishna Sadhana likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    You post as you like, don't let trolls get to you.

I like and admire your commitment, and pictures somethimes says more than words.

(I don't bellive there are rules that stats max 2 pictures pr post, correct me if I am wrong)
    Nah, to be honest sometimes I thought my posts are too long as well...so I better limit myself

btw since I'm pretty concerned about my team, here's some stats from my last two matches of today. WTH went wrong?

Season 65-untitled2.jpg

This was from my last league match, against a weaker 4-4-2 ND, 33.2 to my 35.8. Used the 4-5-1 V style, dominated but it didn't work.

Season 65-untitled7.jpg

This is from my CL 1st leg, again against a weaker team, 30.3, he uses a 4-3n-3. Used a 4-1-4-1, conceded first before equalizing in the dying minutes of the game.

NOTE: my morale are maxed out and so does my bonus. Either the game's trolling with me, the opponents' defenders went OP, or my players somehow lost their rhythm overnight.
    Last edited by Krishna Sadhana; 04-19-2015 at 01:03 PM.

2e seiszn still in the cup and CL(won today 3-1)
    Later i have leauge game against nr2 i am nr1 ,both have won all the games but i have 1 goal in avainsd ..
    oponaint have 24.??? i have 21.00 team, must win game for title
    Gert Funck likes this.

VIP
    Season 65-butd9.png

Big step toward CL Quarter-finals...

Season 65-30.jpg
    Season 65-31.jpg
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.

VIP
    Season 65-butd9.png

Season 65-36.jpg

Season 65-fkp7.png

Season 65-33.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Krishna Sadhana View Post
    Nah, to be honest sometimes I thought my posts are too long as well...so I better limit myself

btw since I'm pretty concerned about my team, here's some stats from my last two matches of today. WTH went wrong?

This was from my last league match, against a weaker 4-4-2 ND, 33.2 to my 35.8. Used the 4-5-1 V style, dominated but it didn't work.

This is from my CL 1st leg, again against a weaker team, 30.3, he uses a 4-3n-3. Used a 4-1-4-1, conceded first before equalizing in the dying minutes of the game.

NOTE: my morale are maxed out and so does my bonus. Either the game's trolling with me, the opponents' defenders went OP, or my players somehow lost their rhythm overnight.
    Yeah your striker(s) seem a little off. You also have high fouls in both games which gives chances fom dead ball opportunities. I don't see how you expect many goals playing 1 deep ST in a flank protecting formation vs two teams that both attack the middle. Also, you played shoet passing in the 0-1 match. Try using mixed and long passing when in defensive formations like 4-1-4-1.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 04-19-2015 at 07:29 PM.

Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast