Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Season 65

CL: Mission accomplished. Bali United ZAFT kept their hopes of qualifying into the last 16 of the Champions League alive after demolishing romovia fc 5-0 in Slovakia. After much criticism over his performance in the last few matches, Lennon Takeo finally repaid the trust that I gave him by scoring a brace and bagging the Man of the Match award. Aila Jyrkiäinen, Zechs Merquise, and Captain Lee Noriega scoring the other goals.

Season 65-untitled2.jpg

Next up is a league match away to Spain's Jose FC.
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Krishna Sadhana View Post
    CL: Mission accomplished. Bali United ZAFT kept their hopes of qualifying into the last 16 of the Champions League alive after demolishing romovia fc 5-0 in Slovakia. After much criticism over his performance in the last few matches, Lennon Takeo finally repaid the trust that I gave him by scoring a brace and bagging the Man of the Match award. Aila Jyrkiäinen, Zechs Merquise, and Captain Lee Noriega scoring the other goals.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled2.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	42516

Next up is a league match away to Spain's Jose FC.
    I really have to get use to the manager level vs. league level gap.. Im am puzzeled every time I see it. then I think Aaah yes thats right 'club change' maybe thats just me though

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I really have to get use to the manager level vs. league level gap.. Im am puzzeled every time I see it. then I think Aaah yes thats right 'club change' maybe thats just me though
    It is club change lol I left my lvl 10 club earlier last year shortly after coming back from a long hiatus
    Gert Funck likes this.

For me today it was bad and very good

Season 65-today.png

CL is looking very difficult now

League is looking fine... but jello legs is an epedemic towards season end

Season 65-images.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Famous
    For my L21 Team, the league is tough, and close. After 5 matches, my team has some win, draw and losses. It climbed up to 6th at this moment after a 4-0 win today. In contrast, the CL is still quite easy, and so does the Cup. My team has a 5-0 win in CL today. It is still invincible in both CL & Cup.
    Season 65-l21-d7-cl-table.pngSeason 65-l21-d7-league-table.jpg

For my L13 Team, both the league & CL are tough and close. In league, after 2 losses, my team started a winning stack and continued with the 3rd victory today. In CL, the draw today maintained my team in an acceptable 2nd place. In Cup, it was eliminated early by higher level team.
    Season 65-l13-d7-cl-table.pngSeason 65-l13-d7-league-table.jpg
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-11-2015 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Correct photos
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    League: Won 5:1. We're in 2nd, 3 points have of 1st.

Champions: Lost 1:3. It was a very disappointing game as I maxed all players morale and condition and played 4-3w-3 against 4-1-1-2w-2. I would have thought that would have worked, but I don't know what happened. Maybe this season just isn't friendly to the attacking mentality? I'll be sleeping during the return match and its a couple hours after server reset so i'll probably have to rest my chances on the final pair of group stage fixtures!!!
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 04-11-2015 at 10:26 PM.

Season 65-mvps5d7.jpgSeason 65-dimsbadges.jpgSeason 65-matchstats.jpgSeason 65-matchstats2.jpg

Best striker out 5 days with injury, top league rated AMC out for 4. Academy players due tomorrow. Schedule adjustments have been made and we are continuing with our objectives.

Season 65-league-statss5d7.jpg
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 04-11-2015 at 11:54 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Ok, I am not a bitter man but goal in the 90' minute gee thanks a lot

Season 65-goal-last.jpg

and then cup ass well on late goal again.. the epedemic is starting early this season

Season 65-late-goals.png

Season 65-mairo-balotelli.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-12-2015 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Annoyed
    HoofDaddy and nikolgiorgos like this.

League: Bali United ZAFT once again gave out a convincing performance as they ran out 5-1 winners at Lérida, Spain against Jose FC. Captain Lee Noriega opens the scoreline in the 3rd minute, before Le Minh Thao doubles it in the 11th minute. 5 minutes later Jesus Yamato heads in to make it 3-0, before a brace in the 2nd half from Lord Bendtner seals the win. Martin van Hintum grabs a consolation for the home side, but it was too little too late as Bali United cemented their position in 1st place thanks to that win.

Season 65-untitled.jpg

Double corners worked as a double edged sword today, scored two and conceded one thanks to that lol

And with Le Minh Thao and Yuna Oshiro coughing up 5s in this match, I had no choice but to bench them as we took on our closest rivals END OF TIME tomorrow at Denpasar, which promises to be a blockbuster of a match. By the way which one's better to take on 4-5-1 flat? I'm currently on 3w-1-2-2w-2, but some are suggesting 3-5-2 and 3w-1-3n-1-2.
    nikolgiorgos and pcmacdaniel like this.

Addicted
    Little update my end.

Rhondda Rovers reserves managed a hefty 5-0 win overVitor FC, with Musebelliu helping himself to a hat trick and leading the goalscoring charts with 8 in 5. Impressive for an MR.

Season 65-screenshot_2015-04-12-11-25-31.jpg

In the Champions League match, we drew 1-1 against the other strong team in the league with both managers watching. In a mini rant, LOPEZ GOT F*CKING INJURED YET AGAIN!!!

Season 65-screenshot_2015-04-12-11-25-41.jpg

Due to Cup and League matches, he has been healed again and demoted to League games (Acosta will now play the main games). If he gets injured again and it's for a couple of days, he can wait it out.

EDIT: We played our cup game against FC Slimy with both managers attending in a very tight game. Despite having more shots and on target, we were unable to make it count fully.

Season 65-screenshot_2015-04-12-14-25-55.jpg

Though there is still a decent chance, Slimy have the advantage due to the two away goals. A win is the only likely way I will proceed into the next round.
    Last edited by Bluebird Hewitt; 04-12-2015 at 02:39 PM.
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast