Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Season 65

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    2-1 in CUP, 4-1 in LEAGUE!
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    2-1 in CUP, 4-1 in LEAGUE!
    Wanna switch results

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Wanna switch results
    I would do it, I'm staying very good, both in league or CUP, for sure I would be able to turn back a 2-1
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

another level 21 in cup, lol

this time the match was so close and we lost 1-0, great work in defense by all members, very active, just Im thinking that despite Rozomashviliator is 9* I need to train a ST more close to 9-10* skills to compete in the cup....

I changed the home match match home schedule to 2:30am on wednesday-thursday night against thisis Turkish LOL

Yes we can! Dr. Rozomashviliator's POWAH! That's spartaaa!!!

Addicted
    League update my end.

Rhondda Rovers reserves managed to win a somewhat disappointing 2-0 over FC United, despite possession domination and shots a go go. However, after demoting Lopez to League matches, he came up with the goods and did not get injured for a change.

Season 65-screenshot_2015-04-12-21-33-53.jpg

Tomorrow sees us play Phuyuck in the League early (to the point that my reserves will not be fully rested by then), while my main team will play the team I can't pronounce in the Champions League.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Famous
    League: Won 5:0, currently in 2nd place, 3 points back of 1st.

Cup: Drew 1:1, despite having 77% possession, playing a 3n-1-4-2/3n-5-2V against 3n-1-3n-1-2.

It's the second or third time we've been trolled so far this season. Happens once ok, but with it becoming a pattern, its time for the manager to accept there is something fundamentally with the team.

What I think has changed is this: Just two seasons ago, this game seemed so easy as we won a triple crown. My team went as star striker Anthony Djabour went. He's was acquired 9 seasons ago, when he was just a young 19 year old nordgen and has netted over 400 career goals for us, some seasons seldom participating in league games. He had several huge performances, including hat tricks in the champions league final of levels 3 and 4, in addition to the cup final at level 6. Ratings seldom went below an "8" for several seasons. Level 9 was the last season I was able to maintain him at scout quality. Now at level 11, finding a replacement has proven difficult; currently my attack is anchored behind a 7 star academy grad, but his performance just isn't measuring up to Djabour.

To put a positive spin on it, a game that once seemed to simple, is proving quite challenging and complex. Now the challenge is team building, finding something I once took for granted, a star striker. It definitely removes a lot of boredom from the game, albedt raising the frustration level.

Famous
    League: Won 5:0, currently in 2nd place, 3 points back of 1st.

Cup: Drew 1:1, despite having 77% possession, playing a 3n-1-4-2/3n-5-2V against 3n-1-3n-1-2.

What this season has taught me so far is, how much of a blessing it is to have an in-form striker. With one, the game is much simpler, w/o one far more challenging. For most seasons playing this game I've had one and he's lead us to numerous championship and kept mr. troll at bay.

In a way though, the challenging seasons are more rewarding. Sure, the trophies won't be as numerous or frequent, but winning trophy after trophy, season after season does in a way remove an element of enjoyment from the competition. There is something about the journey, building that team that brings enjoyment.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 04-13-2015 at 12:27 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Season 65-day8seasonrec.jpg
    Season 65-d8fixresultss5.jpg
    Another goal conceded in league off a well taken corner Training an aerial defender shouldn't be a high priority considering average height of players but will have to designate one of the new cbs for the SA. Last match of day was vs 2nd place team in league, very important 6pt match.

Season 65-d8stats.jpg

Ronaldo has put his stamp on the last 3 matches he has played in earning 2/3 MoMs. New GK Daniel (Don Pedro) Pedro de Passos debuted unceremoniously as a ST (lol, cuz Brazilian) in first league game of the day and was sound as he took his spot between the posts later on in the afternoon. The Boss has been named as the first team GK for the next game and will have to maintain his form to hold his place.
    New Academy Signing from Lvl 9 Ven Team, MoMo, aka Simone Monaco di Monaco aka MDM, led the charge in the leg 1 cup tie scoring a brace after being signed at a discount (1.7m!) cheaper than his current value.
    Van de Hoorn has tightened up his game and shown a preference for starting at CB over DMC and Michal Stoklosa (1.5m discount! from lvl 9 FC Rafik ) is a welcome presence in the defensive middle playing 4/5 of the last games with a solid 7.5 rating and a goal.
    19Yr 5* Mac Gruber has returned to training 3 days early and is expected to return off the bench within 2 days.
    Season 65-pocketstats.jpg
    Alex Androulakis, or "pocket" as he is affectionately known, has been listed. This was a hard decision and squad space was needed and dc is our deepest position atm. Hopefully with only one CL match today the team can recover from losing one of its defensive captains.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 04-13-2015 at 08:18 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    Notvotny is not the best player in most team. But he is an unexpected hero in my team.

He is my lowest average rating player of L13 team. Since he's a quite slow trainer and one of the oldest players, I planned to replace him at a suitable time since season beginning. But recently he is even better than ever, I am happy that he is seriously hindering my squad upgrade plan.
    Season 65-novotny-s13d8.jpg

On buying him last season, I noticed that his attributes were very unbalanced. In average, his attacking attribute was about 17 higher than the defensive and physical/mental attributes. I thought that he would not be a good player. But my other MR/AMR poorly performed at that time. So he started almost every match. As his attacking attributes was the highest among my players in last season, I assigned him as a free kicker and corner kicker. As his statistics shown, he scored a lot of goals and was my best scorer in last season.

Since he joined my team, I concentrated on slowly train his physical/mental attributes, until recently the emphasis was turned to defensive attributes.
    Season 65-novotny-s13d8-skills.jpg

With his excellent form and proven ability to score, I don't think I can sell him anytime soon, even if I have some recently acquired players waiting for roster place for signing. Probably in next few days I will cut a young striker in order to keep his place. If such excellent form and scoring ability continue, I may still keep him even if he will suffer long term injuries.

In a match finished minutes ago, he had an average performance. I still need several more such matches and at least one poor match to be persuaded to sell him, even though he blocked me to finishing building a full young team.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-13-2015 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Deleted last paragraph. Make a mistake, sorry
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Notvotny is not the best player in most team. But he is ......
    Additional note:
    - Yesterday, he was turned to a low quality 5* player. That means he's even less likely to be sold now.
    - Even though he's the oldest in the team. He's only 24. I believe he can still draw some interests from manager who also read statistics of potential buyers.
    - His salary is also exceptionally low in my team since joining. Now he's less than 50% of salary of any other players in the team. I do not know the reason of this. Does a very low individual attribute value lower salary of player?

Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast