Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Season 65

League: The first blockbuster match in the season ends in victory as Bali United ZAFT defeated Greece's END OF TIME with the convincing scoreline of 4-1. The Tridatu Soldiers are playing in front of a full house and the added morale booster from the Semeton Dewata faithful helped the league leaders in cementing their position. 7 games in, 7 games won.

Bali United started off the match rather slow, with veteran DMC Zechs Merquise forced off with a random injury (goddamnit Nordeus) in the opening stages of the game, thankfully Yuna Oshiro was there to replace him. In the 29th minute, Bali United opened the scoreline after Tran Ngo "Chan" Thuy Trang, returning from a lengthy injury that forced him to the sidelines for 5 days, crosses in a beautiful free-kick into the box. Answering the experienced Vietnamese AMC's call, Aila Jyrkiäinen heads the ball home to make it 1-0. But three minutes later END OF TIME equalizes thanks to a free-kick from their OP player (who scored on 5 matches in a row, what about that!) Bojan Prolic. Unfortunately END OF TIME's resistance ends there. Captain Lee Noriega made it 2-1 on the 41st minute, before executing a calm penalty on the 43rd to make it 3-1. Shinn Asuka finishes off the Greeks with a sublime lob after accepting Ali al-Saachez's through pass. Bali United presses on for an impressive win against their nearest competitors, forcing them down to 3rd place. My boys are now 6 points above 2nd place. What a display indeed.

Season 65-untitled1.jpg

Champions League is up next, we're going to host Slovakian romovia fc later tonight. Probably going to field a reserve team for this with a few players eager to take on the pitch.

Champions League: Bali United ZAFT leave it late to score, but a 3-0 victory over romovia fc is more than enough to seal passage into the last 16. All that matters now is to fight for that group winners spot...

Lord Bendtner, Sakina, and Shinn Asuka the scorers, with Lord Bendtner assisting the 2nd goal and Chan assisting the third. Shizuha Doi grabs Man of the Match thanks to his excellent performance in defense.

Season 65-untitled2.jpg

Next up is a league match against Vega boon boonFC of Jambi, Indonesia, a match that I won't attend due to college duties. But hopefully my boys will do their best!

Welcome to FC Uniteds jin and jan days

one good result and one awfull seems to bee the theme.

I made an awesome CL result against the leaders.
    Season 65-cl-ok.jpg

And the league match also agains the leaders. Well i don't know what happened. I logget on halfway through the first half, and already I was behind with 6 goals OMG
    Season 65-wtf.jpg

I have never in my over two years experienced something like this

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    Were your players so tired after an amazing CL games that they were too knackered to perform? Has happened to me when I did not have time to improve their condition.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Visionary S
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Were your players so tired after an amazing CL games that they were too knackered to perform? Has happened to me when I did not have time to improve their condition.
    Condition I think is not the issue sometimes has to do with tactics.
    But to loose so much I'm not sure how that is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    THey were tired after the fist match. But I gave then plenty of green suitcases to eat.

Maybe I sould have benched a few anyways? Normally the same squad can easy play two games in on day.

Ihe game equal chance wise

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

LOOOL

I was sure that yesterday I set the team to play against the last of the league with ma subs.....¿?¿?¿?¿?
    But today I logged and the good usual team was set....

¿?¿?¿? maybe I'm confuzzed ..maybe was not saved??,,,,, LOL I won 9-0

@ Gert Funck witness the power of SAs! He had to have had max win bonus vs 0 of yours to have that large a form discrepancy.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    @ Gert Funck witness the power of SAs! He had to have had max win bonus vs 0 of yours to have that large a form discrepancy.
    Sure if SA worked that way, you are surely right

Addicted
    Mini update at my end.

Rhondda Rovers reserves played their League game against Phuyuck this morning at their place. Despite not being able to watch the match, I was surprised by the scoreline, considering they have done quite well in the League.

Season 65-screenshot_2015-04-13-20-25-05.jpg

And of course, Nordeus decided to injure Musebelliu in the 87th minute for the lolz. As it is a two day injury and he is not my main MR (even if he is the League top goalscorer), I stick my middle finger up to Nordeus and he can wait it out.
    Last edited by Bluebird Hewitt; 04-13-2015 at 07:37 PM.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast