Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Season 65

Famous
    Today I use apps for whole day to play and loss all 3 matches for 2 teams. Now my teams lost in 7 consecutive matches in last two days.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Our budget this season on main account.

You would have had a like if it wasn't for the Man U mug.

Anyhow, another update at my end.

Rhondda Rovers played the away leg of the Cup against FC Slimy with the tie currently at 2-2, but them having the advantage due to the away goal rule. Only a good victory or a higher score draw would secure our passage into the next round. After yesterday's Champions League debacle, they responded in style.

Season 65-screenshot_2015-04-14-21-18-55.jpg

We were actually 4-0 up at one point, but conceded two right at the very end. No biggie. Rhondda Rovers progress to the next round.

Meanwhile, the reserves went up against Fire Eagles in the League and, despite dominating, only secured the win towards the end of the match.

Season 65-screenshot_2015-04-14-21-19-03.jpg

On the plus side, Van Buyten progressed to 6* and is actually my second strongest striker (though Chikin isn't too far behind). Unfortunately, my weakest striker Johnston was injured in training and may have a lengthy layoff as a result. Del Portillo was also injured, but will be back tomorrow.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    You would have had a like if it wasn't for the Man U mug.

Anyhow, another update at my end.

Rhondda Rovers played the away leg of the Cup against FC Slimy with the tie currently at 2-2, but them having the advantage due to the away goal rule. Only a good victory or a higher score draw would secure our passage into the next round. After yesterday's Champions League debacle, they responded in style.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-14-21-18-55.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	42831

We were actually 4-0 up at one point, but conceded two right at the very end. No biggie. Rhondda Rovers progress to the next round.

Meanwhile, the reserves went up against Fire Eagles in the League and, despite dominating, only secured the win towards the end of the match.

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-14-21-19-03.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	42832

On the plus side, Van Buyten progressed to 6* and is actually my second strongest striker (though Chikin isn't too far behind). Unfortunately, my weakest striker Johnston was injured in training and may have a lengthy layoff as a result. Del Portillo was also injured, but will be back tomorrow.
    You would have a like if you wouldn't talk about about Man U. mug.....
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Going great so far, 2 more victories and a stunning win, 6-1 in CUP!
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

LOL
    I forgot totally the cup match and I went to the match with a strange formation that I leaved and a 2-1 in ma favour LOL
    then 3-1 and then at 2:30 am the Turkish guy went to the match so +8% posession and scored the final 3-2, so 3-3 and we out against a L21, in a L21 cup and against a team wih 4x8*, and full of teams of L21 that can buy 5* that are 8* for me.

From now and during all 2015 I will do Becks strategy and will stay in the same level just winning Cups decreasing and increasing Q. till the day I will have 10 cups 11 CL's and 12 leagues.
    Then I will leave the game.

Yeah, he waked up at 2:30am lol
    is another good result for us in the Cup at the end, just we don't have the ticket for next round, but I'm happy too for that:

Season 65-copa-turkissh222.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 04-15-2015 at 12:56 AM.
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.

A testy Tuesday leaves the Punters with a hospital full of reserves including our top scorer in league. Shakiest win was 2-0 away vs old rival FC Galaxy at that wretched quarry they call a pitch. Minor transfers have been made but the core of the team is intact.

Season 65-tues.jpgSeason 65-tues3.jpgSeason 65-tues2.jpg
    Season 65-tus4.jpg
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 04-15-2015 at 04:39 AM.

League: Another dominant showing by Bali United ZAFT earns them three more points as they easily disposed BINTANG FC of Jakarta 6-0 at Denpasar to keep them on top with a 6 point cushion above their nearest rivals Imron FC. Yuna Oshiro, Chan, Aila Jyrkiäinen, Captain Lee Noriega, and a brace from Jesus Yamato gave the Tridatu Soldiers their 9th straight league win after 9 games. Is Bali United ZAFT dominating the league this season? Will we finish the league season unbeaten? Only time will tell.

Season 65-untitled1.jpg

Champions League: Once again Tran Ngo "Chan" Thuy Trang showed me that he's still an important squad member despite being the weakest player in the team. The 26 year old Vietnamese AMC bagged FOUR GOALS, that's right, a quad-trick, as Bali United ZAFT destroyed Italy's Uten FC at their own backyard, eight goals to nil. Chan scored 4 and assisted one as the Tridatu Soldiers ran rampant at the expense of the group's wooden spoon holders, with Jesus Yamato yet again bagging a brace. Karin Kikuhara and Harry Kane scoring the other two goals for Bali United.

Season 65-untitled2.jpg

That's right, my one star player just destroyed your entire team. Granted that Uten FC is a team abandoned by its manager, but still, Chan's performance in his last few matches continues to impress me.

An away league match to Thailand's Man Red awaits, if we win this Bali United will reach a milestone of 100 wins throughout our existence.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Today i kept possibilities of CL progress open with a narrow 1-0 win agains former two in league.

the league match turned out to be a punishment of opponent
    Season 65-result-today-wed1.jpgSeason 65-result-today-wed.jpgSeason 65-rating-wierd.jpg

although Vieira scored six goals, and that was six goals, he didn't become Man of the Match

Good day for FC United

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Today i kept possibilities of CL progress open with a narrow 1-0 win agains former two in league.

the league match turned out to be a punishment of opponent

Name:	result today wed1.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	42852Click image for larger version. 

Name:	result today wed.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	42853Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rating wierd.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	42854

although Vieira scored six goals, and that was six goals, he didn't become Man of the Match

Good day for FC United
    And Vieira just put Chan to shame lol btw why didn't he got the MOTM award? I thought the award is for the most outstanding player on the pitch. Personally during my CL match I thought Jesus Yamato would get the MOTM thanks to his two goals and an assist, and then Chan had to steal the show from him xD
    Gert Funck likes this.

Dreamer
    oh c'mon this is just # bs .. lv22 v lv25 who is 123* v 143*

how am i supposed to win against this guy?

khris likes this.
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast