Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Season 65

I don't mean that the win bonuses affected the SA but that both contributed to your loss. Also not sure why you chose to play a DMC in this game, I can't see a reason for it. Unless you played him with a red arrow, all he would do is confuse your defence.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    2 more victories, going welll so far!
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    Extra update.

Rhondda Rovers played their Champions League match and..............well, I just got well and truly taken up the rear end.

Season 65-screenshot_2015-04-13-22-10-28.jpg

We started off well enough with an early goal, but they equalised shortly after and the took the lead not long after that. At half time, Voulgaris was subbed off for Chikin to try and get back into the game. Unfortunately, it all went tits up as Jordan got a second yellow, followed shortly by Lubo's second yellow, their third goal and Del Portillo getting a yellow card.

In summary, 3-1 loss, three players suspended for the next match and one incredibly p*ssed off manager.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

DDDDD

The guy of +3 levels of ma cup is selling lots of players probably to try to win me, and too to compete in the league... he have an interesting league with 5 teams draw at 16 points, and sent me friend request ..... but......
    Season 65-icon.png

I will use ma super secret formula mehod to try to obtain the victory :3

Season 65-copaaaa-turkish-round-d222222222222.jpg

Season 65-copaaaa-turkish-round-d222222222222-3.jpg

LOL

Season 65-images-1-.jpg

Famous
    Both my teams suffered 2 losses on 1 season day. 4 Losses is a unbreakable record unless I will manage more teams.

My teams underwent some roster changes. L21 Team accepted a 10-token offer for its top and best high 5 star GK. But it still owns two other 5 star GK. It searched for rotational right winger & DL but there was no success after almost spending the 10 tokens received. L13 have already brought several new players but have been waiting for official signing them. Yesterday, one average DC was replaced. Now 2 new AML/ML players are still waiting. The only remaining AML/ML recently is very inconsistent but he's a very fast trainer. I feel hard to part them him. I have 3 AMR/MR or AMR/AMC. One is new acquisition, one is the best performing but the oldest & slow training, last is very inconsistent but very poor match may follow a very good match. I should decide to give a right winger & left winger. The decision should be done within 3 days.

The roster changes may somehow hurt my match results. But I still have confident to my teams and still feel excited for the close league and/or CL competitions.

League: Despite the rather unsatisfactory result that should have seen my men blasting Vega boon boonFC with a hailstorm of goals, a 4-0 win nevertheless secured top spot for Bali United ZAFT for one more round. Finnish striker Aila Jyrkiäinen once again proved his worth as one of the league's best player with a nice volley after an assist by Captain Lee Noriega. The scorer then turns into provider as Jyrkiäinen assisted Vietnamese import Le Huu "Largo" Hoang Anh to make it 2-0. An excellent teamwork of defenders between Ali al-Saachez and Shizuha Doi resulted in the latter scoring Bali United's third, before a solitary Karin Kikuhara strike in the 2nd half sealed the result for the Tridatu Soldiers.

Season 65-untitled.jpg

Next up is a league match against 9th placed BINTANG FC.

Btw I'm thinking of selling Tran Ngo "Chan" Thuy Trang during his injury spell a few days ago since he is the team's lowest quality player, but his stats made me think otherwise

Season 65-untitled2.jpg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Our budget this season on main account.

Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Today was an exiting day because of the dissapointing home los in the cup. And United had had some tough days with diarrihea or something.

Well the team stepped up. no blowing anybody away but in Chelsea manner did just wat needed be done. The mageger was very pleased, And his problem child back with goals and an 8

Season 65-today.png
    Season 65-cup-tue.jpg
    nikolgiorgos and reddeviljohn like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    An unexpected victory with domination, today in the Cup.
    Not that I have many chances to move forward but it's a good opportunity for some extra money and some tough official games to test players. My new players (nordgens) of this season, Ademir & Garincha with their performances, giving the coach a (pleasant ) headache about who will be in the started eleven.

Season 65-4-14-c-g-5-0-highlights-1.jpg

* 4-5-1 V def/counter/flanks worked great against the 4-4-2
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    An unexpected victory with domination, today in the Cup.
    Not that I have many chances to move forward but it's a good opportunity for some extra money and some tough official games to test players. My new players (nordgens) of this season, Ademir & Garincha with their performances, giving the coach a (pleasant ) headache about who will be in the started eleven.

* 4-5-1 V def/counter/flanks worked great against the 4-4-2
    Nice one! and almost all offensive players where involved in goals

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast