Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Season 65

Famous
    Thunderous start to the cup QTRfinals. We fell behind 1:0 in the 35th minute, before equalizing a minute later, then running away to a 6:1 away win behind 5 second half goals. I'm assuming this will be enough to book at a minimum, a 3rd place cup trophy.

League was a 9:0 mauling of a bottom feeder.

Champions league resumes tomorrow, with us staked to a 4:0 aggregate advantage.

Team has round into form these last few days and seems to be peaking at the right time. For awhile it didn't feel that way as the defense didn't keep a single clean sheet in the CL group stages (we finished 2nd) and we had some struggles in the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the cup.

League: Bali United ZAFT are back....sort of. After suffering two humiliating league defeats and an away draw in the Champions League against weaker teams that left me fuming and furious, Bali United slowly started to show signs of recovering from their form slump with a hard-fought victory at 7th placed M150 FC. Going 2-1 down until the 76th minute, a quick tactic change earns the Tridatu Soldiers a 2-3 comeback victory. Comebacks are sweet and stuff, but conceding two goals (one by a striker deceiving my defenders and the other one by an ML scoring a long range screamer) against a team that we should have destroyed easier leaves me with a size-able homework.

After apparently Nordeus decided that my usual attacking through the flanks strategy is totally obsolete, I deployed a 5-3-2 formation for this match, utilizing hard attacking and mixed passing, blue arrows on the defenders, red arrows on the MCs and STs, as seen on this thread: The Power of 5-3-2 memer style.

After drawing 0-0 for most of the 1st half (the opponent's GK even got himself injured in one point), we took the lead thanks to a strike from Le Huu "Largo" Hoang Anh, to make it 1-0 at HT. But M150 FC rallied back with two quick goals from Paul Holt and Wicharn Panyachan. Refusing to be humiliated yet again, I decided to switch my passing route towards the middle, with only the middle MC (Captain Lee Noriega) given the red arrow, as well as changing the passing style from mixed to long. Lord Bendtner is introduced in, replacing the under-performing Aila JyrkiÀinen. As a result, we managed to mount a quick rally that saw Largo scoring his second on the 76th minute, before Karin Kikuhara wrapped up the winner on the 87th minute! Finally, a victory! And for his winning goal Karin got the Man of the Match award today.

Thinking that I'm going to stick with this 5-3-2 for a while apparently my hunch was right, my flanks has completely lost its magic and has costed me my last three games!

Season 65-untitled1.jpg
    Season 65-untitled2.jpg

Looks like Kansakar's getting the bench for the next match We will play Dream Team of Albania at home for the 2nd leg of the Champions League next, aggregate's tied at 1-1. The match will be on 4.46am Japan Standard Time, which makes me wonder if the Gods of Scheduling at Nordeus has gone bonkers

On transfer news, we bid farewell to two of the club's longest serving players - defender Handoyo Hendrawidjaja has moved to ady putra fc of Indonesia's Tanjung Pandan, while our all time top scorer and top assist maker, Mongolian Onja Batsukh, has moved to Thailand's Sarayut FC. We also signed Dedi Suprayogi from our youth academy, and sold him for the sizable fee of $860K.

We also welcome Handoyo's replacement in the defense, 21 year old Thai defender Onjira Uttaponkarndee!

Season 65-untitled3.jpg
    Last edited by Krishna Sadhana; 04-21-2015 at 07:58 AM.
    Buffs Mad and Gert Funck like this.

if you remember that i said that this season, very lucky and dangerous in the last minutes. and i still have my luck in CL and Cup
    take a look at top 16 round in the cup
    Season 65-21.jpgSeason 65-21-.jpg

not convinced ? now top 16 in the champion league. Hope that luck continue ...
    Season 65-22.jpgSeason 65-22-1.jpg
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

i lost the Cup 1/4 final 1st leg 1-0 away, so i would be happy if the 2nd leg we would won 3-1 at 89th minutes =))
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Finally the the most difficult opponent ever faced at this season can be defeated

Season 65-1.jpg

Season 65-2.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Advance in C/l 3-1 agg against rivals who knocked us out last season BOOM
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Season 65-12-stars-speed-140skills-2.jpg

Yeeee

140 skill points in Speed that mean 12 stars of speed

Usaiiiiin Bolt Rozomashviliator on fire :3

VIP
    Season 65-butd9.png

Nordeus cuisine...

Season 65-12.jpg
    Season 65-13.png
    Season 65-14.jpg

Today we did it Mourinho style.. Did only what had to be done

Season 65-tody.png

not pretty, but enough
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-21-2015 at 03:13 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post

Yeeee

140 skill points in Speed that mean 12 stars of speed

Usaiiiiin Bolt Rozomashviliator on fire :3
    Jebus! (as Homer would say)

does he score in every match? does the commentater beresk with 'RAZO' comments? or how MIP is he?
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast