Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Season 65

VIP
    Season 65-fkp7.png

Two players sold through negotiations, defender Mario Dimitrov and goalie Ronny de Vries... Dimitrov was excelent in first three seasons and then he started drinking, which affected his performances... Ronny was Youth Academy product and had some nice performances until he got 1 on 1 SA (what a mistake )

Season 65-2.png

Season 65-3.png

I am afraid that this new training delay motivates to even more tokens buyers, and makes competing for me impossible.

I lost my first CL 4-3 and I couldn't attend damn
    one of the teams in my group is a level better so it dosen't look posible to advance

Today I got my first league win (yeah first match)

it seemed like one defender didn't want to play. It took him only two minutes to recieve two yellow cards, thats some achievement right there.

Season 65-2-minutes.jpg

MCP = Most Costly Player
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-07-2015 at 06:01 PM. Reason: added last match of today
    Steppenwolf and Buffs Mad like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

VIP
    Season 65-celtic8.png

Gomes scored 3 times, Alvarez once and Cuéllar broke 2 legs... Guess the man of the match...

Season 65-7.jpg
    Season 65-8.png
    Buffs Mad likes this.

VIP
    Season 65-fkp7.png

Away victory vs. easy opponent...

Season 65-9.jpg
    Buffs Mad and Peter Renn like this.

VIP
    Season 65-butd9.png

Easy in the League and tough in CL... Omg, Massenga scores... a winner... 2nd goal in 30 games for a striker...

Season 65-10.jpg

Season 65-11.jpg
    Season 65-12.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

My purchasing of new players is now done for the season.

I've brought in 15 new players and got them all to scout level for less than 100 tokens in total. This is at level 28.

Everyone in my squad is 18-22 apart from 3 players, who will all be replaced next year as they are in the last year of their contracts (even they are only 24/25 and 26 however). They are high 5 star players, who will all hit 6 star before the seasons end, but will be used as back up for my first team for this season.

I've also managed to sell all my un-needed players this season. Normally I end up having to sack a few to make room for the new players, but this season through perseverance everyone has sold.

I have one spot open in my team - as I only have 1 goal keeper (I can swap every outfield player around to make another starting line up to rotate if needed), but as I have plenty of green and red packs, unless he gets sent off (which I am yet to see a keeper do) I wont need to have another on my books. It also means that when my academy player comes in I can sell him too.

Happy with my current money. 1.66B, paying out just under 30M a day in wages, yet have got a few "watch video for cash/packs" on facebook which all but covers my wages each day, leaving all my gate receipts and other stuff to go towards that balance. I'm playing quite a few friendlies a day as well as my competitive games so money is continually rising. I'm yet to hit the situation where my incoming is exceeded by my outgoings, which is good.

Used quite a lot of my green packs to power train my keeper up - as I plan to make him a main stay in my team for years to come. Still got over 200 to use if needed, so not worried on that score. Red packs sitting at 813, which is more than enough, with cover in my team already sorted should someone get injured. Way over 1000 blues, which are probably the only packs I am not bothered about as they are useless.

13,241 Tokens left. Farming is all but over now in the UK apart from one hour a day where it seems to work. Lucky if I can add 5 tokens a day to that, but I should still be OK to start the next season with more Tokens than I started this one (I think I was around 13,280ish before this season started).

Other than replace the 3 older players in my team I don't intend to buy any new players next season. With that in mind both my finances and token count should be much better by the time I get round to buying loads of new players, which is looking to be when I hit level 30, assuming I will promote this season and next (I should do as my team is the highest ranked in my league - with only one other player near me).
    Last edited by kynan; 04-07-2015 at 07:31 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Addicted
    Decent update at my end.

As I was driving home today, I took a random punt on a player in the hope that I could sign him. In the end, it was a punt worth taking......

Season 65-screenshot_2015-04-07-20-20-25.jpg

He replaces Paul Morgan, who has now been sold as a result. Unless a quality ML appears on the transfer list, our business is done for the season after signing 8 players.

On to our matches and due to the strength of the opposition, our reserves were used for the match. Whilst a strong performance, I was hoping for more goals.

Season 65-screenshot_2015-04-07-20-25-07.jpg

The injury was a blow, but he will be back tomorrow after a few red packs.

The CL match was harder than it should have been, but we eventually prevailed thanks to Chikin scoring 2 and assisting 1. Conceded the goal via the 'concedes corner again' bollocks.

Season 65-screenshot_2015-04-07-20-25-18.jpg

One of the rival managers in my group rooted for the opposition, so aiming to do the same later on.

My reserves will be out for the league again, but I must contend with my mobile signal once again to ensure I can change my team around.
    Buffs Mad and Gert Funck like this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

League: Buffs FC get off to a winning start with a 3-0 win but should have been more. New Striker Scores 1, makes 1 assist and rates 7: should've scored 4, the lightweight.

CL: Similar, the Buffs secured a 4-1 victory but, like last Season the strikers aren't quite up to speed. GK Goram could've had MoM if he hadn't fumbled an easy save into the net. #concentration
    He was however commanding at CK and FKs. #forgiveness

Both MoMs today were DCs.
    DL Andy Robertson rates 7 after 3x6s - still think he needs a rest but no cover yet.

The Buffs lie 3rd and take on 4th tomorrow.

More composure needed up front! Steady the Buffs!

PS. Friend and main rival (2nd last season) bought 4 Scouted players today and drew 2-2 - Scouts rated 5 (GK), 6 (DC), 7 (ST) & 8 (ST) for scorer of 2.

EDIT: Buffs Mad has decided to move away from Legends to using some Scottish Youngsters in his squad.

• MC capture is Liam Henderson, Celtic (Rosenborg on loan)
    • MR/AMR recruit is Ryan Gauld, formerly Dundee United, now at Sporting CP.
    • ST new boy is Jack Harper, Real Madrid.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 04-07-2015 at 09:16 PM.
    Gert Funck and Steppenwolf like this.

Unbeaten to start the season with an aggregate of 20-0 after 5 matches. both keepers still sub 7 rating lol, I feel that my 2 fwds are setting the tone and there is a battle in the midfield for first team action, Defense holding clean sheets more due to weak opponents than dominating performances. All youngsters are healthy and producing at expectation or above. Star AMR 1/2 on corner shot assist attempts. Morale is confident, yet they seem unsure of themselves at time. The Greek duo looks to be a reliable back line pairing as they have started 3/5 games together.Season 65-5gameforms5.jpg
    Season 65-fix5.jpg
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 04-08-2015 at 06:40 AM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

VIP
    Season 65-celtic8.png

Two weaklings again from Youth Academy... FFS Nordeus...

Season 65-14.jpg
    Season 65-15.jpg

Buffs Mad and Gert Funck like this.

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast