Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Season 65

in few seconds Rozomashviliator will win the 9*

AEPRE FC - Squad Presentation
    Season 2 - Level 5

AEPRE FC's squad which will battle out in Level 5 consists of some new faces, mixed with the current players.

Petr Kamas, Tyler Oakley, Kevin Sauss, Stelios Kyrtegos, Bryan Andersson and Peter Bazzano were among the players sold. Several scouts were signed on Day 1 but most of them failed to impress the manager and were sold almost instantly, notably Harry Kane, who were sold to Mancar FC for 23.5M, a profit that Level 5-6 players would rarely made, and scored a 6 rating in his first match with the new club.

Within accordance to the new player naming rules, that a maximum of 2 real-life professional footballers are allowed to be signed at once in the team. After Kane were sold, Diego Costa takes the second spot.

After the first two Cup matches and several test friendlies, Jim Chapman and Shaun Hughes are the two scout players that stands out in terms of performance, but Alfie Deyes, has the best pre-season performance overall.

Kevin Povey were intended to be played as the 1st team goalkeeper, but it was Markus van Zwolle, who bests out the newbie to the number 1 spot. 3* keeper Kendall Araya were also signed as a reserve keeper. Milan Ikonic only been added to the reserves as he will need to improve in order to gain a spot in the first team.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Season 65-dr-sergey-rozomashviliator-n-12.jpg

Yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa injuries everywere :3

Season 65-lollll-injurieeees.jpg

Kluivert 7* too..... today will be a looooong day LOL

Season 65-0-minutes.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 04-07-2015 at 05:51 AM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Addicted
    My league looks very easy this year, with only a couple of teams breaking into 3* overall quality wise (in comparison, my quality is nearly half way through 5*). However, I have a team of jack bastards (Swansea City) and I aim to ultra attack and hard tackle them.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    <snip> I also noticed that in PC version, the wait time for next training session of same type was reduced to several seconds, just like that in mobile version. I re-installed mobile version yesterday. Is this change a result of using mobile version? I am not sure but I don't notice this in last season day.
    <snip>
    Spam training update has come on PC with Day 3 update it seems - no auto apply on training but not played a match yet.

League draw includes 6 friends from last season + 2 more. Ave Q ranges from 88.5 to to 71.5.

Managed to get an early rise this morning and picked up 3 NordGems for 3T - kept waiting for flood of bids in last minute but it never came.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 04-07-2015 at 09:39 AM.
    munchen and nikolgiorgos like this.

VIP
    Season 65-celtic8.png

Out of the Cup yesterday...

Season 65-1.png

Tough victory today... Gomes scored from FK, but we couldn't score more goals despite opponent had a man down...

Season 65-4.jpg
    Season 65-5.jpg
    Season 65-6.jpg
    Peter Renn likes this.

We beaten Torpedo Darnay 10-0 home. Match report coming soon.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    9-0 in our last game but today is getting harder, CL + League!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast