Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Top eleven and marketing

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    playmaker, dribler and one on one scorer does sadly not show during live matches
    Playmaker did show up once for me. Andrea Pirlo made a good pass for Garayar to score, and even tho Pirlo didn't got the assist, it sprang up. So they show up, maybe once or twice a season... Dribbler and 1v1 are "Dumurer Phool" (literally fig's flower... Used to address something super rare)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    4) The new league draw
    Another case with a bad marketing is the new league draw by quality.
    After the decision of nordeus to gather teams with similar strong quality in the same league, I can see many managers who are active, watching their games, buying high q players with sa, maybe scouts or recommended players but their teams not only don’t win titles but the ‘re struggling to qualify for next season’s CH.L. or maybe to promote to the next level.
    Those are two teams from my league for example.
    Top eleven and marketing-league-oppo.jpg

Many of those teams who don’ t promote to the next level, they don’t spend anymore T or packs and many active managers decide to stay on purpose in the same lv league because they can afford to follow without having any reward.
    Or maybe sometimes, disappointed from the progress of the team, leave the game.

From the other side, I can see many teams playing in CH.L. groups, which are very weak.
    This is one for example, from this season CH.L. . Not only playing in CH.L. but also won last season title and this season is in top three of his league.
    Is this fair ?
    Top eleven and marketing-bad-team.jpg

Ok, here I want to make clear something.
    There are many active managers who play the game as “free to play”.
    Many times they complain because with the 35 T of the game and the packs, they cannot compete managers who ‘re buying 100T per season or can farm 50-100 boosters daily.
    But this is a different case. Those are the achievements of the team above. After 26-27 season, he didn’t get the Mongul no1 achievement (buying/selling 30 players) or the “true fan” achvm – watching 50 games of friends.
    Top eleven and marketing-bad-team-achvm.jpg

Probably this manager has the team in auto –pilot. So nordeus rewards this manager and punish many active managers (and maybe good customers). This is a totally loose-loose situation .

Here I want to say that I played with 3 teams as a 35T manager but I could build a descent team with the sources of the game (a squad of 11 players most of them 5*), having a competitive team and won some titles here and there.

My suggestion for a win-win situation is to have 2 levels of leagues, the one with managers that use only the sources of the game and that means that specific season they’re not allowed to buy, farm or use extra T/packs than one season can offer
    and managers with wealthy teams, with no limits.
    The upper class league, will have a better contract, like 2 T per day instead of 1T and the trophy (the icon) will be different than the usual one so there will be some extra motivation too.
    Weak teams like the one above, the only thing can offer is to fill those two kinds of leagues.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

They should promote fewer teams, say 3 per season and relegate 3 per season. And make a quality-based draw. In this way every team has to fight.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-31-2016 at 09:33 PM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    They should promote fewer teams, say 3 per season and relegate 3 per season. And make a quality-based draw. In this way every team has to fight.
    no, I don't think so.
    We 're talking now about win-win situation, so if reduce the teams which promote, that mean less satisfied customers.
    Focus on features like the new training and reduction of injuries.
    Before, everybody was complaining about injuries and spending packs to heal his players.
    Now, every body is happy spending greens for the new training drills and bonus
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-03-2016 at 09:28 AM.
    Arion and JustinXI like this.

Moi says the Cup will now include the best 14 players. It's quite a good situation for 35T managers and also those who are Mou and have become attached to their players (I fall in both categories), they're simply not financially and/or emotionally fit for destruction and reconstruction.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-03-2016 at 09:28 AM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Nothing will change by that.
    Believe me, I have some experience from the Cup draw
    The only good suggestion that fits with the philosophy of this thread, was one of Khris which said that every three seasons, every manager's level will be in the top of the Cup server.
    Meaning that, this season, I 'm playing with teams 1 and 2 levels above, next season with 1 above and 1 bellow and the third season with 1 and 2 lvs bellow.
    With that draw, every manager has an opportunity every 3 seasons to be in the higher rounds of the Cup, so he 'll put more effort (and Token,packs,money) to go for that - and maybe the treble too.
    win-win situation
    khris likes this.

Another loose-loose situation is about mixed levels of CH.L.
    Here is a thread of Talsiman, from the forum
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ague-draw.html

Half of the teams of his CH.L. groups , are from a level above.
    This also happened to me twice, once with NIK but in that case I was the lucky one who played with some oppo one level bellow
    and another time with another team I had, ARTEMIS.
    Top eleven and marketing-mixed-ch-l-1-oppo.jpg
    Top eleven and marketing-mixed-ch-l-1-groups.jpg

This is happening because the CH.L. draws are starting from the top of the server, creating competitions of 4X8 groups =32 teams.
    So in some cases, it takes teams from the lower level.
    But this isn't like the Cup where you can find some weak teams.
    All those managers (or at least most of them), have great teams and they're active so it's impossible to have chances in a CH.L. like this unless you 're gonna spend some hundred or thousand token/boosters, to level up your team by 1* quality.
    But most of the managers just drop it (as I did).
    When it happened to me, I was surprised because I thought this is happening only in higher levels but actually it can happen to any level.
    I made a suggestion that if some CH.L. competition hasn't enough teams, those empty places could be fill from teams who finished in 5th position of the league.
    With that way, those managers would be happy about that chance the game gave them and maybe gonna spend some extra token/packs or real money.
    Every body is happy, win-win situation
    madflo19 likes this.

Higher Levels of the game
    Playing the game after three years, a manager who has his team in a level above 30, has some serious problems.

1) As there is the system with the servers and the Cup & CH.L. draws, the teams in higher levels have to face many times teams from one or two levels above.
    As at those levels almost all the managers are active, the competition is very tough and unfair many times. The result is that if a manager has a tough/unfair draw, stop being active, doesn't buying players and saves his sources for the next season.
    2) A manager every season is playing with the same opponents and if some of them are T buyers or big "farmers" (from countries that can offer much more free boosters for videos) there is nothing to fight for. So, many times it's hopeless when you see the draws of the competitions and recognize some of those managers - and it's boring too.
    3) There aren't enough players in transfer market. Many times, you can't see not a single 5* player or young one. So, except the scout list or the academy players (for those who have token), nowhere to spend something extra.

What could it be for a win-win situation ?

Making -mixing few servers for the higher level teams.
    Making bot teams with 3-4-5* players so most of the times a manager to play with same level teams.
    Offering nordgen 5* players in the market (old but new ones also, so the managers could spend some more packs).

Higher level managers with teams in levels 40-50 or more, with long history, is a live and free advertising for the game and the TE must try to keep them in the game.

I 've seen some comments saying the nordeus just try to make old managers spend some more real money as they are addicted in th'e game after so long, and it's the only way to be competitive but I don't believe it.
    Ok, It just needs some extra work like when they changed the limit of the game money a manager can have to no limit.
    Congratulations for that.
    It really helped but you can do much better for the veterans of the game for a win-win situation.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-14-2016 at 07:06 PM.
    Gert Funck, JustinXI and madflo19 like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Playing the game after three years, a manager who has his team in a level above 30, has some serious problems.

1) As there is the system with the servers and the Cup & CH.L. draws, the teams in higher levels have to face many times teams from one or two levels above.
    As at those levels almost all the managers are active, the competition is very tough and unfair many times. The result is that if a manager has a tough/unfair draw, stop being active, doesn't buying players and saves his sources for the next season.
    2) A manager every season is playing with the same opponents and if some of them are T buyers or big "farmers" (from countries that can offer much more free boosters for videos) there is nothing to fight for. So, many times it's hopeless when you see the draws of the competitions and recognize some of those managers - and it's boring too.

3) There aren't enough players in transfer market. Many times, you can't see not a single 5* player or young one. So, except the scout list or the academy players (for those who have token), nowhere to spend something extra.

Making bot teams with 3-4-5* players so most of the times a manager to play with same level teams.
    Offering nordgen players in the market (old but new ones also, so the managers could spend some more packs).

Higher level managers with teams in levels 40-50 or more, with long history, is a live and free advertising for the game and the TE must try to keep them in the game.

I 've seen some comments saying the nordeus just try to make old managers spend some more real money as they are addicted in th'e game after so long, and it's the only way to be competitive but I don't believe it.
    Ok, It just needs some extra work like when they changed the limit of the game money a manager can have to no limit.
    It really helped but you can do much better for the veterans of the game for a win-win situation.
    Thanks you for that
    I play for win the triple couronment (League, cup and CL) if fisrt day i know impossible to win Cup and CL where is the pleasure ????
    always same teams 4 levels more!!!! do a rotation minimum!!! or better, stop cup with teams 2/3/4 levels more!!!
    Impossible to play!!
    change servers if it's necessary! playing always the same teams!! every season!! Not possible continued like that!! It's THE priority!!

will it be fixed next ??

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

Offering nordgen players in the market (old but new ones also, so the managers could spend some more packs).

Great suggestions there, and you are right there are serious problems for managers like me above level 30 with unfavorable Cup & CL draws, even league draws when you come up against teams one or two levels above that's why I was glad I didn't get promoted last season because it was impossible to win it or even finish in the top 4. Tough/unfair draws is a big drawback at the higher levels for sure and doesn't help when you can't sign any good 5 star players from the transfer market or negotiations list...I don't wanna be forced to spend tokens on Scout players unnecessarily but the game is forcing us to do it to remain competitive so it's really frustrating sometimes I hope they will sort out the transfer market and give us more top quality players to sign.

Also the new training system kinda forces you to spend more on green packs, because if you don't do the training for your team you'll most likely lose your games and you must do 4 training sessions after each game which depletes the players conditions...I try to be smart about it and just train my subs or use lower intensity drills but I still find I'll need to spend on green packs later on. Would be nice if Nordeus could give us some bonus green packs after completing each training session or maybe have a packs swap feature where you can swap blues or reds for greens as I have too many of those mainly blue ones

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast