Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: I don't have high hopes for the new matchmaking system.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Right now, a bad pairing, where opponent distances arent reachable, create a lot of rejection. For me a option always was to ensure promotion for teams that get a single 9* player. This would contain the AvQ margins, would create a limited space where to spend resources and a etc but whats planned, if works as expected, resolve some of the Big structural issues.
    Will manipulation be over? No, and in the end we see how a known system that people can control until certain point, is the good choice.
    Will spenders still spend? Probably yes, thats a personal option, but I always defended that this is so wrong right now in the way its done, without lĂ­mits and a excess of lack of sense if we Talk tactically, since profesional teams just turned into 1* defenders to gain margin and exploit the system.Boring and no punishment like deactivate defence bonuses in these cases.
    Will non spenders be forced to spend? Right now we have issues with video availability, and the new pairings dont fix this but will reduce by far the differance between teams, so It should create something more fair.

And finally, theres a reality, and is that managers always, try to find the exploit to maximize the benefit. This will not be over, for sure.
    Interesting. Can you please give a hint as to how the new system would work? The last thing I want is for the draws to be determined by the team's highest AVQ at any point during the previous season. Bad idea. But you said draw manipulation would still be possible, so this isn't what's being planned, right?

Personally I think the current matchmaking is much more fair compared to how it was before the change. Individual players' quality should definitely be taken into consideration, not just the overall AVQ. The only unreasonable thing I've observed in this new system is that teams with ratings of 75%-90% are put in the same competitions with the strongest teams from a lower level. They stand no chance against those mutants. Those top tier teams from lower level should instead be paired with 110% - 130% teams for it to be more fair. If those mutant teams are +200%, they should even be put in the competitions with teams 3-4 levels above them imo.

Dreamer
    I don't have high hopes for the new matchmaking system.-screenshot_20240102_154152_top-eleven.jpg

This is what I'm up against. Who do you think is going to win? And the league? Yes, much better matchmaking. Good job

Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20240102_154152_Top Eleven.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	140781

This is what I'm up against. Who do you think is going to win? And the league? Yes, much better matchmaking. Good job
    The new matchmaking system isnt active yet Marco, wait a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Kane188 View Post
    Interesting. Can you please give a hint as to how the new system would work? The last thing I want is for the draws to be determined by the team's highest AVQ at any point during the previous season. Bad idea. But you said draw manipulation would still be possible, so this isn't what's being planned, right?

Personally I think the current matchmaking is much more fair compared to how it was before the change. Individual players' quality should definitely be taken into consideration, not just the overall AVQ. The only unreasonable thing I've observed in this new system is that teams with ratings of 75%-90% are put in the same competitions with the strongest teams from a lower level. They stand no chance against those mutants. Those top tier teams from lower level should instead be paired with 110% - 130% teams for it to be more fair. If those mutant teams are +200%, they should even be put in the competitions with teams 3-4 levels above them imo.
    Santa Claus didn't give me permission to explain It fully, but I see as a need to start talking a bit so writing first in a personal way and explaining what I think/expect, and second too in general terms to bring a bit of hope because the current situation requires it.

The current manipulation is based in the fact that teams mix 1*+9* so as people is so smart they will always try to find the way to exploit the engine, that is what happens now ex. With the 1* defenders FA.
    The new system will be welcome for mostly of managers but my Guess, and I expect so, is that It will need further improvements to prevent a situation as we have on FAs, where all teams play the same to maximize the benefit and get the Max. AvQ distance, due the engine nature, that always and only simulates* attacking actions.

IMO a forced promotion for teams that get a 9* or a 200% will be needed (still my suggestions is too unlock the 10* and 11* adding the 220% rule on training to expand the avqs and resources spending) and, hard tricks like the use of negative %s will need to compensate a bonus deactivation so to do a proper and fair simulation.
    Last edited by khris; 01-02-2024 at 09:14 PM.
    maloukees likes this.

Dreamer
    I'm going to wait a bit meanwhile I get my ass beat and elimination from cup

Famous
    I hope the new system is there next season....

Addicted
    i still think that it need to be mix of power and success of last season, so teams that not won trophies last season be in same league allowing them for competetion without sharks who won 3 or 4 trophies every season along with power margin will creeate leagues where can play fairly more than now and if you win trophie is easier to eat next season where you be in higher.power league knowing this wont happen every season, like now where i face.same teams of indonesia and vietnam that win 3- 4 trophies every season and first day of league have 160% team and 40% stronger than next in power

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123