Page 6 of 286 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Khairat Anass View Post
    Hi, i am level 20 and quality 90 % very active everyday so you can message me if you need anyone in your association
    Hi Khairat, maybe you might be interested in my post - see above. I am looking for the active and ambitious manager for my Bronze 2 assotiation Night Attackers, #L2PNXY. Please read the details in the post #50 above.

Santa1212

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka Krešić View Post
    I am lvl 6. Very close to 6 stars. I just need a good ML which I've already made an offer for. I am looking for an association with 5 stars overall minimum, active players and 3 players at least.
    Name is Luka Kresic. Club is Cowboys FC
    Reply with the association name/tag if you want me to join
    Hi Luka, maybe you might be interested in my post - see above. I am looking for the active and ambitious manager for my Bronze 2 assotiation Night Attackers, #L2PNXY. Please read the details in the post #50 above.

Santa1212

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherif Magdy View Post
    I am very very active manager.
    I am always online .. give bonuses .. loans .. everything.
    I watch all matches online and give 2% possession for all members.
    I am looking for association which has active members.
    Hi Sherif, maybe you might be interested in my post - see above. I am looking for the active and ambitious manager for my Bronze 2 assotiation Night Attackers, #L2PNXY. Please read the details in the post #50 above.

Santa1212

Apprentice
    Hi Khairat if you would like to talk to us,please feel free to message me through this section, and we will se what comes about you maybe joining our group.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Hi managers,

today I had to kick out one inactive manager from our association who did not meet our requirements. We are hiring the best manager to replace him.

Currently we are Bronze 2 with enough points (306 points) for promotion to Bronze 1 at the end of season. We have won 3 first places, 1 third place, 1 fourt place (after the fourt place I initiated this change). Our ambition is clear and simple: to become platinum and keep receiving 100 tokens every month. If your ambitions is the same, do not hesitate do join us. We do not require any certain level, we simply need active managers who work with their squads, train their players, visit the matches and work with the bonuses.

We play our home games at 11PM GMT+1.

Currently, we have one open position. If you are interested, look for the association called Night Attackers, #L2PNXY.

Reply to this post if you have any questions.

Santa1212
    Hii.. I sent a request...team name:Sherlock fc (quality-111%)

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

Hi Manager, I look for a association until the end of the season so if you have a free place for me you can add me

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock140 View Post
    Hii.. I sent a request...team name:Sherlock fc (quality-111%)

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk
    Sherlock, I cannot see your request. Can you apply again pls? Night Attackers, #L2PNXY. Thanks Santa

Hello everyone Gorkem here,

I'm the leader of the PRO'S ON FIRE.Our asso was goinf perfectly fine first weeks but after that its going bad.Most of my members are not understanding how important giving someone addtional %4 bonuses and other thing is that no one ever talked on chat.Im currently looking for members who are more than 5 stars/Active on matches/Always giving bonuses and talking.I want to build more like talking/active asso.

Note:I kicked 3 %100+ 's so i dont really care about stars.But %80+ is what i more likely want.

Here is the hashtag: #WTSDKE

We are looking for 2 active players who train every day and help with bonuses and loans. We are English speaking and currently rated at 5 stars but that will soon be rising to 6. Our tag is #BMS6YX so come and join!

Hey, I am TavabG FC from Top eleven, and I am the Captain of the association called: The Great Tacticians

I am searching for a new player, atleast 4 or 5 stars!

We are undefeated and nr. 15 in the standings (best: nr. 5)

We have been in the Top 100 list!

JOIN :-)

Page 6 of 286 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast