Page 161 of 286 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Quote Originally Posted by Talk2Stanley View Post
    Hello there;

We at BALLERSVILLE are a Platinum Association and we just kicked out an "inactive member".

A suitable replacement is being sought after right now. If you have an all-round good team and you wish to join us and you can be VERY ACTIVE and speaks/chats in English, then come on board.

Tag; #29GB24
    Can I join bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Santa Iria International - J7KHR1 - Gold2. We are searching for a member, min 95%, very active and online especially during tournaments, english speaker. We are very close to come back to Gold1, we need to increase our score and to meet a new loyal member. Our target is to reach Gold1 and to gain tokens after the next tournament! Join us, we'll enjoy the next matches all together!

Rookie
    Association is open, just ask for admission and if you are ok, you'll be accepted!

Platinum for 3rd season running. English speakers only please and you must be at least about 100%. And we need consistently active players (training bonuses etc)
    I am the vice captain, the name of the association is Melbourne football association

Rookie
    Wish to join
    Level 22. 110%

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Merseyside Blue View Post
    Platinum for 3rd season running. English speakers only please and you must be at least about 100%. And we need consistently active players (training bonuses etc)
    I am the vice captain, the name of the association is Melbourne football association
    Hello. I would like to join your association. I don't know if you will have free slot at the end of the season. My current association lacks activity.
    My team name is Adeoye FC should you wanna check my squad.

Association

I wanna join ur association
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Dyck View Post
    The Saints

I wanna join ur association!!!!!!!

Tag #CU9L0N

English speaking association

5 star rating minimum.

7pm Central time Home games

Willing to change the name when we get a full team

Hey managers,

I'm looking for one active club, better if rated between 100% and 120%, for platinum
    Association name Emigratis , tag #2CDR27

What is important is the activity in training the team to 40%,exchanging bonus and
    attending matches as much as possibile.

Please,advise us within thursday,so that we can organize before the draw on friday morning.

See you soon!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Matteo de Clemente View Post
    Hey managers,

I'm looking for one active club, better if rated between 100% and 120%, for platinum
    Association name Emigratis , tag #2CDR27

What is important is the activity in training the team to 40%,exchanging bonus and
    attending matches as much as possibile.

Please,advise us within thursday,so that we can organize before the draw on friday morning.

See you soon!!
    Wish to join

Level 22. 110%

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Association

Hey bro I’m active and have a six star team try me out I’ll play a friendly against you

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Goud View Post
    "Royal
    Supremacy" is our name. TAG: #RXTV6D (easily find us)

5 very active members so far, we all watch eachothers matches.

Must be active, 5 Star team rating, train your players to be well prepared for matches and watch and support other members matches.
    If you dont follow these requirements please dont request to join. We will try you out, and if you meet these requests you will be free to stay.