Page 201 of 286 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Hello Managers:

My name is Hernan, and i have one available position on my association, we are all active members and we are currently on Gold Division 2.
    the name of the Association is Kingsbridge.
    association tag: #7ZZ4JO

Thanks!
    Last edited by khernan; 06-23-2020 at 07:07 PM.

Addicted
    Hey guys,

We're recruiting a player to replace our member who left the game. We don't bother you too much. 85+ team keeping it in shape is ok. Asso. is in gold1. Just send me pm if you are interested in. Thanks.

Addicted
    Looking for an association with two spots to fill. We're two managers who've left our association because of inactivity. We're both active, attend our games, keep bonuses high and support in games.

Current avQ is 105 and 97. Can't speak for my friend, but I expect mine to reach well over 115 soon. He's awsinf the special sponsor task before fully upgrading his team.

We both have a good understanding for how the game works, training etc.

Preference is for high ranked active association. Thanks.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Apprentice
    Hi this is the first time I have posted on here, so I don't know if I am posting in the correct place. I have a couple of questions regarding association. Firstly do all 6 teams get to play and secondly when using the chat feature what does it mean when you click the icons and they become green? Thank you

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Hi this is the first time I have posted on here, so I don't know if I am posting in the correct place. I have a couple of questions regarding association. Firstly do all 6 teams get to play and secondly when using the chat feature what does it mean when you click the icons and they become green? Thank you
    Firstly, all 6 teams play home and away. If you win then you play finals, if not you play for 3rd and 4th place.

Secondly, green symbol indicates player is online

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikhilgemroy View Post
    Firstly, all 6 teams play home and away. If you win then you play finals, if not you play for 3rd and 4th place.

Secondly, green symbol indicates player is online

Is that the green symbols when you click on the bonus icon, the message icon and the icon with the 2 shirts on? Because when you click on them they turn green, I was just wondering if I need them to be green to be able to receive the messages. Thank you

Rookie
    Those are just shortcuts. Keep all of them in white to see all messages, trainings, etc

#UUJZMP

Platinum association searching for their final slot. Experienced association in Platinum, recently promoted again from a single season in gold1 being the best asso of their division (4 wins in the four tournaments)

Search us if you're interested, minimum 100% -> #UUJZMP

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikhilgemroy View Post
    Those are just shortcuts. Keep all of them in white to see all messages, trainings, etc

Thank you very much for your help

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by AyrtonHill View Post
    #UUJZMP

Platinum association searching for their final slot. Experienced association in Platinum, recently promoted again from a single season in gold1 being the best asso of their division (4 wins in the four tournaments)

Search us if you're interested, minimum 100% -> #UUJZMP
    PM'ed.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html