Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Associations - Bugs/Issues

Look my video on google https://photos.app.goo.gl/1A2gozCQP1KPV6fZ2
    They did not do nothing for a more than a week

We were disconnected.

sbobet

Dreamer
    PENALTY SHOOT OUT IN THE FINAL BUG - AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has happened to us so many times, we end up level on points and GD in the final, it goes to penalties in the last match and we win. Then the system goes crazy, the match finished ages ago but the result is not showing. Sooner or later it will update and I expect we will be shown as 2nd place.

Ths is crap. I expect Nordeus will blame glitches and other such fob offs, offer a few tokens, etc. This has happened too many times. When are they going to fix it?

Last time it happened to us, it devastated our association, players left as it was the final straw. These guys had been a part of our group from the very first association tournament, but they had had enough of unfair decisions.

Nordeus is aware of this bug, they don't admit it is a bug though. I'm sorry, it happens every time there is a penalty shoot out in the final. Once it worked in our favour, we came out as winners when we lost, but it's always the same, the winners lose.

NORDEUS FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys and girls!

We're looking for a new member of our association. We are looking for a Dutch guy or girl, because we are a Dutch association.

We're playing in the Golden 1 Division. Last season we played in the Platina Division, but couldn't hold it. We want to go back to the Platina Division as soon as possible.

We are an active and social association. We play our home games at 21.15 (GMT+1).

If you have a team with 7 or more stars, please don't hasitate and get in tough with me. You can send me a personal message, or, even better, get to our association in the game directly.

DFB Lions
    Last edited by DFB Lions; 10-15-2017 at 02:19 PM.

In todays cometition we have to continue to final because one team won by penalties but nothing happened and match isnt be wrote like happened. So for final there arent write any second team. What happened? Thanks for answer.

Absolutely the same in today competition for our team.

me happend the same , its the second time in a row thats happend , asociation vandercos , nordeus dont care , they fix it with give you 10 tokens and 5 intems off all if you send your id . i dont want that gift .fix it , its a really shameeeeee

lxl
    they dont care... they only want your money

Rookie
    You are obviously right. I am 1000 % sure that the moderators see how many users are unhappy and they escalate to some developer "team". And nothing else.. Patchetic job
    smk fc likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by P.Petrov View Post
    You are obviously right. I am 1000 % sure that the moderators see how many users are unhappy and they escalate to some developer "team". And nothing else.. Patchetic job
    The associations are a mess and have caused no ends of trouble in the whole game.
    Topeleven need to put in sanctions to prevent tankers. They also need to cap quality because I have never seen a person with 9 star players who doesn't tank.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast