Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Weird draw vs 4* group

Looks like we all got lucky again
    madflo19, nikolgiorgos and Duncton like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    They replied they had not changed anything and if we have simple opponent, we were just lucky.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter and Bunzo like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hmm, it seems that our luck is over.
    I can't see the group games yet but my opponents (in all of my groups) are about similar (little less or above) quality.
    Anyone else ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hmm, it seems that our luck is over.
    I can't see the group games yet but my opponents (in all of my groups) are about similar (little less or above) quality.
    Anyone else ?
    SAME HERE!

We gonna fight EVEN for 3rd place! THIS GONNA BE OUR HARDEST weekend amongst all!!! while lame 3-4* teams gathering more points than us coz they got similar lame teams... NOT FAIR!

somebody tell me, what's the point???
    amorist hrid and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    SAME HERE!

We gonna fight EVEN for 3rd place! THIS GONNA BE OUR HARDEST weekend amongst all!!! while lame 3-4* teams gathering more points than us coz they got similar lame teams... NOT FAIR!

somebody tell me, what's the point???
    I too liked the draw of last 2 weeks.....that was better for all, appreciating our hard work....

The prob is when people get easier draws they complain, they complain also when they get tough draws like this week....always whining this way or that...guys at least support one way or other...

hrid (football wizards)
    Gabez Teh, nikolgiorgos and Bunzo like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by amorist hrid View Post
    I too liked the draw of last 2 weeks.....that was better for all, appreciating our hard work....

The prob is when people get easier draws they complain, they complain also when they get tough draws like this week....always whining this way or that...guys at least support one way or other...

hrid (football wizards)
    I have never complained when we got "easier"* draw just noticed the difference! And for the record when others got REALLY easy draw we had this kind of "here is nothing, hold it tight."* draw... our last 2 asso. battle had 2 lame teams ON LOWER BRACKET
    yes! we had to fight TWICE with similar strong team for final until lame 3-4* teams for another final spot, COME ON NORDEUS!

so let me "whine" a little bit coz none of our weekends was easy after all

Cheers mate
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 11-18-2016 at 11:55 AM.

Dreamer
    Yes, looks like they fixed it. All Gold 3 associations, all about the same strength.

I don't mind (a little more) random draws as long as they're within the same division. Can't be bothered to play an inactive bronze 1 though.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hmm, maybe it was a cleaning of 4*-5* groups who are moving too fast.
    With that way in near future, Golden and Platinum divisions could be full of those groups (as they 're playing with similar q groups and earning points) instead of 6* groups with active good teams.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    The same experience. After 2 easy tournaments, we got opponents similar to ourselves, all the same Gold3 division. That makes sense. The easy tournaments are fine, easy promotion and easy packs but are not challenging. If you win 36-0 with the score like 195:4 or something, it does not bring you any emotion. Its easy, its fine, thanks, but now lets get back to tough games.

The truth, on the other hand, is, that this way it will be difficult to stay in Gold3. In the other words, you need to win approx 200 points every season just to stay in Gold3. To win 200+ points, you need to win at least 2 tournaments (or maybe to win 1 and end up 2nd in the other 2 etc.). And statisticaly, everyone from Gold3 can win just 1 tournament in average (average is 1 win, 1 2nd place, 1 third place, 1 fourth place). It means that if the draw will be the current way (only teams from the same division will compete with each other), many of us demote back to Silver1. Statisticaly it has to be that way. And that s not good So good luck!

Famous
    Same here. My main is in a tournament with two 6* associations and two 5* associations.

My alt is in a tournament with four 5* associations,
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 11-20-2016 at 04:28 AM.
    Level 40 Manager

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast