Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How to divide the league team in one season

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6

    Unhappy How to divide the league team in one season

    Hi,

    Can I asked something?
    How the top eleven divide the team in one league?
    Because from season 1 to 5 I always in one league with the same team (my friend team)
    I don't want to compete with them every season. Can you help me to explain this problem and if can we do the random replacement for the team in one league not with my friend.

    thanks

  2. #2
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,493
    1.Make sure that your friend are not promoted
    2.If you don't want them, just unfriend them!

    ๑๐
    ทรงพระเจริญ

    AEPRE FC

  3. #3
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,062
    And I have opposing problem, I am no longer in the same league as my friend. Who is also FB friend. Actually known 'em most of my life. Grrr. But am still in league with another of my friends, who is a friend of the first, but I don't really know other than in game. And he is tough competition. We all started at almost the same time & have fought for 1-3 spots each season.

    Is it just random, could we wind up in same league again?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-30-2013 at 07:06 AM.

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6
    But every season I always meet the same team. that's a boring. Can we compete with other team? how to divide the team in the system? I need more need challenge. not the same team every season

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    And I have opposing problem, I am no longer in the same league as my friend. Who is also FB friend. Actually known 'em most of my life. Grrr. But am still in league with another of my friends, who is a friend of the first, but I don't really know other than in game. And he is tough competition. We all started at almost the same time & have fought for 1-3 spots each season.

    Is it just random, could we wind up in same league again?
    I don't think so, if it's just random or not. because all my friend in one server always in same league, but if we can't see and support our friends in our game, that's mean we are not in same server (that's my opinion)
    But I hope for distribute the team in one league can be fixed. Please give us the random team not always the same team in one league

  6. #6
    Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    And I have opposing problem, I am no longer in the same league as my friend. Who is also FB friend. Actually known 'em most of my life. Grrr. But am still in league with another of my friends, who is a friend of the first, but I don't really know other than in game. And he is tough competition. We all started at almost the same time & have fought for 1-3 spots each season.

    Is it just random, could we wind up in same league again?
    Hi Cat, here is what I wrote in a different topic today. Perhaps you could talk to him/her and see if they would be interested in removing other friends (assuming those are not his/her 'actual' friends) so you two would be in the same league and enjoy the game more.

    "My brother has two teams on the same level and server as one of my teams. All three have been in the same league and Champions League every season (6). The only thing you can control is that neither you nor any of your friends should have any other friends on that level and server because that could cause problems. If your friend has two other friends and those friends have other friends then Nordeus cannot fit everyone in the league of 14 teams. So tell your friends to remove any other friends and do not accept any friends requests. Again, I don't know if you guys have any but if you do, that could be the reason for it.. "

    With that said, you guys could very well end up together. My guess is that your 'actual' friend has other top11 friends and because of that he ended up in a different league.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6
    if I unfriend my friend, that's can fix the problem or not... I will not in the same league with that friend or still not solve the problem?

  8. #8
    Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonk Jonk View Post
    if I unfriend my friend, that's can fix the problem or not... I will not in the same league with that friend or still not solve the problem?
    That will most likely fix the problem. There is still a chance you meet with him since you are on the same server and level but the chance is low and then it slightly increases as you progress to the next levels and there are less and less teams on the same level as you..

  9. #9
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,498
    In the current season (7), I've 6 teams that I've played in the season 6. How can this happen? O.o
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

    League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

    CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

    Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

  10. #10
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonk Jonk View Post
    Hi,

    Can I asked something?
    How the top eleven divide the team in one league?
    Because from season 1 to 5 I always in one league with the same team (my friend team)
    I don't want to compete with them every season. Can you help me to explain this problem and if can we do the random replacement for the team in one league not with my friend.

    thanks
    Add more friends, and u will play with one different every season, as I do... ...or delete this friend (-.-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast