Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Game not loading? Here's some things to try.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes you will need to contact support if all the things listed in the first post's link to the support suggestions did not clear the issue. link: Nordeus Support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Yes you will need to contact support if all the things listed in the first post's link to the support suggestions did not clear the issue. link: Nordeus Support
    I wouldn't bother, you never get a response.
    Rami Ayyad likes this.

they are working for my issue more than 20 days people !

If you have already opened a request for your issue, update it asking politely and clearly for information/response. Perhaps give a more detailed description or screen shots. I have had issues and usually get a response within a reasonable time, barring weekends. (I have worked countless weekends and don't understand why others cannot.. ) but then I guess I'm just lucky.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Angry not visible

my manager why the picture is not visible and also my friends list??

Game not loading? Here's some things to try.-larompa-fc.jpg

This is currently happening on several servers. If it persists past the new day start, contact Nordeus Support
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hi...
    i have the similar problem with my PC. i just change my hard drive with bigger capacity and change my memory card to 1 GB.
    but now i cant play the game because it wouldn't load (it says : Waiting for Facebook.... Facebook is not responding, please wait or try again a bit later. If this problem persists, contact Top Eleven support.)
    i've already updated my Flash player. And also follow the instructions in the knowledge base/technical help.
    but still can't load the game.
    the strange thing is if i use another computer i could play the game but not with my own PC like i said above

I no longer have Facebook and have deactivated it - but I logged in using Facebook and now when I just click Let me play it comes up YOU NEED TO LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK - but I no longer have it.... Is there any way I can get onto the game not using Facebook- just let me play - even if I have to delete all my data so far. I just want to play. Is there any way I can play not using Facebook?

Using Ipod 4

You could try uninstalling the app and deleting all data, and re-install, it's worth a try.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Already tried it but will try once more, also I cannot contact support as I cannot get on the game without Facebook so I don't no my ID

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast