View Poll Results: Are you affected by this issue?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 76.92%
  • No

3 23.08%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Top eleven does not load on i phone

Top Eleven iPhone 5 issues...HELP!! lol.

Hi there,

I was hoping someone might be able to help? I recently switched from my iPhone 4 to my new iPhone 5. Since doing so however I have had a number of problems with Top Eleven. (Everything else is fine, just this one App?)

First and foremost it would not connect to facebook? This ended up being a simple fix, I just needed to turn it off/on in the facebook settings on my phone. Took me 4 days to find this out as there was no info about this anywhere I could find, someone else had the same problem so posted this fix on his/her thread so hopefully this helps sort it for them. Anyways I can now log into the game via Facebook. But within say 3 to 4 seconds I get a “Connection was closed. Do you want to reconnect?” message and it logs me out. This happens non-stop?? I have a full internet 4G (LTE) signal, and the internet/facebook/other internet connection reliant application on my phone are all perfectly fine, so why is this game the only thing which continually seems to drop signal and closes?

Is there any way to fix this? Is insanely annoying…..lol.

I should add further more to this, that I did some of my own PD in an attempt to fix this, and I had some success, but still having an issue whilst connecting to this app when not connected to wifi.

I tried a numerous set of checks in relation to the iPhone itself. I attempted the obvious, reset the phone, no joy, I then did a Hard Reboot of the phone, yet again however this problem persisted.

In the end I had to restore my phone back to the original settings I had on my iphone4 and low and behold it started working. (Or so I thought) it works fine whilst at home, and connected to my wifi, yet the same issue returned as soon as I went onto either 3G or 4G?

I will continue my own PD and try and fix this, and post it up here if I figure it out, but if anyone has any ideas or things I should try in the meantime that would be fantastic!

Ok this is defo an LTE/3G connection issue. I know this works fine on a friend of mines iPhone 5, so not sure how or why this is affecting mine like it is?

Do we not have a techy helper on here? Still waiting for a reply from a Mod/Dev? Please a little help?!?!?

If it works fine with wifi, which is a much more stable connection I suspect it would be 3G or LTE connection problem with your phone company... I've been using it for a while and not having connection issues at all even with a super Edge connection.

Hiya,

No its ok, I found out the cause of it was something to do with Facebook and the fact it must have had some previous connection to my old iPhone 4 established, which was causing some kind of weird error trap and kicking me out when it realised within a few seconds that the device I am now using is not the same?

Not entirely sure how or what the issue is in all fairness, though I did figure out how to get it working again.

All I had to do in the end, was actually go in to facebook on my phone, find my ‘Top Eleven’ app, and launch it from there. Ever since I did that, its worked perfectly fine. Also randomly fixed the same issue I was having with my non-facebook team? Pass……lol. Who cares though, finally working, and hope this works for anyone else who has a similar issue in the future!

Dreamer
    i have the same error message “Connection was closed. Do you want to reconnect?” when i want to see match, when i want to organize friendly matc, when i want to bring my gift... i can connect the application, but for going deep for this actions for example, i have this error message, what can i do ??

Dreamer
    No ??

Help!! I can't log in on my iphone app or via Facebook

I updated the top Eleven app on the 24th and since this date I can't log in on the iphone app. I have tried loading it loads of times and always get the same message. I have tyres deleting the app and reinstalling as well as re booting my phone and no joy. Can anyone please let me no a way around this as I haven't logged in since the 24th! Also when I try to access top eleven via Facebook I still get the same message which says
    Connection was closed, do you want to reconnect?

Facebook profile

I cannot log in to T11 via my iPhone with an error message"in order to play the game, you need to enable top eleven in Facebook settings". I can however log in via FB and on the T11 site on my laptop.... Any ideas? Much appreciated!

I have same issue on iphone, change settings but tried and cannot find where to change a setting on facebook
    Has worked OK since i started playing months ago so no idea why it woudl not let me log in on iphone but can on facebook?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast