Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can not load the game

Famous
    My teams are in new season day now. Luckily I did not miss any cup game. From friend's fixtures, the first cup game I noticed was held about 2 hours ago. Hope this friend have completed preparation he planned.

The first auction deadline will be in half hour later. Consider to stay awake to get the players you want. Good luck.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 11-16-2014 at 04:52 AM.

It still says Daily maintenance in progress for me while my friends can login and play the game. I have done everything possible, tried to load it in facebook, android and topeleven.com.. none of it loads and gives same error. Please help me Can not load the game-untitled.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It's happening to everybody but some are back on just recently. Most should be back to normal soon: http://forum.topeleven.com/news-anno...-progress.html
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can not login via Facebook, the Game is loading and loading and loading..... This Sucks, also tried clearing Cache Browser and Flash Data, nothing works

Edit: After i wrote this, it worked^^
    Last edited by Mathrigo; 11-16-2014 at 10:08 AM.

Still seems broken for me. Not sure if I have the same issue playing on iOS app. Says connection to Facebook expired please login again. Same issue or something different I need to fix?

Update: Was able to login to my team using Chrome from PC, so this just appears to be an issue with the iOS app. Have not tried browser from iPad yet, but will. Only item of note from yesterday was I connected via a different wireless yesterday for a short time and has not worked since. Re-downloaded both Facebook and rope eleven apps, but still the same. Any help to point in the right direction is appreciated.
    Last edited by tlynch99; 11-16-2014 at 12:39 PM.

Hi do your guy have this problem, due to new season start i fail to log in to the game on TopEleven.com and Iphone at 16/11/2014 Sunday from about 10:30am till 2:00pm due to daily maintenance is in progress. when i can log in to the game at 2:00pm and found out that my cup match was start on 11:59am and my team loss the match.
    Do noted that from 10:30am till 2:00pm every 15min i log in to the game and was show daily maintenance is in progress.
    but my cup match was start 11:59am at that time i was unable to log in to the game and my team was not prepare for the match.
    As i buy tokens to play this game and this was happen, is this a bug from nordeus?? can my cup match restart again??

I do have a problem with the connection. Most of the times i cant connect to server, and when i can it pops out a error message saying "a error happens with the connection to server, do you want to try again?" I cant' even connect with the facebook, and android...

As you can see in this print: http://i.imgur.com/ZJafPuh.png
    Last edited by Carlos Candeias; 12-02-2014 at 03:30 PM. Reason: adding print

game not loading via android, chrome, facebook...

ok. seemed to crash for ten or so minutes. sorry..

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Facebook servers can crash and the game wont load if that is your sign on method. It has happened a few times, the longest outage was somthing like a half hour.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast