Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can not load the game

Meh, I went to Chrome.

Done all of the above things and no luck... i have been able to go on it before though... ( HELP please !

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This thread contains ALL the easy things we know of to try (anyone is welcome to suggest more), if NONE of the above work,

PLEASE contact Support.

Either by submitting a detailed ticket at Nordeus Support (they can actually look at your account, and do things within, as well as give specific steps to fix things, which we cannot do here on the Forum)
    Or a quick question on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TopElevenHelp
    Or email if you those don't work for you: support@nordeus.eu

All of these suggested fixes are not for an Android app which is where I am experiencing my issue.

This is now the 3rd or 4th time in the last month that I have run into an issue where the login splash screen only offer the option of connecting to the game via Facebook. The option to "Just Log In" or whatever the text is on the secondary button is completely gone. The problem has now persisted for more than 24 hours. I have rebooted as well as uninstalled/reinstalled the app to no avail.

The problem might not be the T11 app. FB app running can make it want to sign in that way I think, so try to make sure the FB app is signed off and stopped, and any services related stopped, and then try launching the T11 app. (I don't even have FB on my phone because of this)

If that doesn't work I would say try asking Support.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    The problem might not be the T11 app. FB app running can make it want to sign in that way I think, so try to make sure the FB app is signed off and stopped, and any services related stopped, and then try launching the T11 app. (I don't even have FB on my phone because of this)

If that doesn't work I would say try asking Support.
    I am not a Facebook user and the app isn't even installed on my phone. Thus the reason I play the game outside of Facebook.

I have filed this problem with support previously and their response was entirely based on the PC version of the game about clearing browser cache, etc. And their reply was something to the effect of "you don't have to play using facebook"...which would be true except that the entire purpose of filing the support item is the non-FB option was not there.

I cleared the cache & data then uninstalled the app and rebooted my phone. The app worked after that last evening. Yay! Then again this morning the problem is back yet again. I followed the same process (clearing cache, data and removing app...reboot and reinstall) and it isn't working. Even if this did fix it, I cannot be downloading a 20MB+ app every single day.

If someone has seen this issue on their phone, please let me know if there is a permanent fix. My team suffered its first loss in league during the downtime and I am in the finals tomorrow in the champions league. Kind of need the app to be working...

So the game worked for about a day and a half over the weekend. I can't even remember how many times I have tried to remove data & cache, remove & reinstall, reboot my phone or how many combinations of them...in the end it randomly started working and then this morning stopped again after being logged in only 1 hour prior. The stability is just too frustrating with no resolution.

All I can suggest is to contact Support: Nordeus Support or on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TopElevenHelp email support@nordeus.eu

I have no phone based team, so no experience like yours. If anyone else does please chime in if you found out how to fix!

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    All I can suggest is to contact Support: Nordeus Support or on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TopElevenHelp email support@nordeus.eu
    I appreciate the suggestion. Unfortunately, I don't think the company has a support team for phones either as when I have raised this issue with them previously the only suggested fixes were PC-based. I've removed the game from my phone at this point so I don't have to deal with the frustration.

VIP
    Got booted from the game on Chrome and now all I get is white screen... deleting cache doesn't help... I'm frustrated...

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast