Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can not load the game

I am getting the same message as davidlamb, yet I'm using Windows 7 and Vivaldi browser.
    This applies only to topeleven.com page, and I can easily connect through facebook website.

When I try to login to T11 site on Firefox or Cyberfox, I get a message saying:
    This URL cannot be loaded: this URL domain is not taken into account in applications domains.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #162
    Quote Originally Posted by davidlamb View Post
    I am using windows 10. I am getting this message on both the safari and chromium browsers.

Topeleven.com says
    An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser java script console for more info. The error was
    Uncaught TypoError Window.Fbunity.setloded is not a function
    Hi davidlamb, please try clearing cache/cookies and all should be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi davidlamb, please try clearing cache/cookies and all should be good to go.
    Loading now. My sincere thanks

I can't log in on any platform i keep getting this message on all apart from my mobile phone.

Can't load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and sub-domains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings

Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    I can't log in on any platform i keep getting this message on all apart from my mobile phone.

Can't load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and sub-domains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings
    Yeah that is my problem, too.
    Nothing helped, clearing cache, cookies, anything.
    I can only access T11 site if I'm running facebook in another tab.

I tried 4 different browsers so far, they all show the same message, so the issue must come from facebook and their application settings.
    It seems that I don't have permission to authorize myself login to an external website.
    However, I haven't changed any settings in the past few months, so I have no clue what causes the problem.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post

Same I reported... from Opera in my case and the official site .com---- -.-''''

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #167
    Hi guys,

For those experiencing the "The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains", please try loading Facebook in another tab, then reload your TE tab? That should do the trick.

My game is also not opening right now, the message "an error has occurred ..."

Famous
    Nordeus, version 7.7 is not loading in any webbrowser please fix this asap..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by augustocerqueira23 View Post
    My game is also not opening right now, the message "an error has occurred ..."
    approved post*

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast