Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How I didn't advance?

If it's a toin coss why they don't acknowledge that to managers?There should be some kind of notification

Forgive me if I am wrong but this is quite simple to explain? The other team went through as they scored more goals at home than you.

Its called "goals scored". You played the same amount of games, won the same amount, lost the same amount, scored the same amount (home and away), and conceded the same amount (home and away). So the decision is made on how may goals was scored at home, and the other team scored more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkneys Green View Post
    Forgive me if I am wrong but this is quite simple to explain? The other team went through as they scored more goals at home than you.

Its called "goals scored". You played the same amount of games, won the same amount, lost the same amount, scored the same amount (home and away), and conceded the same amount (home and away). So the decision is made on how may goals was scored at home, and the other team scored more.
    Goals scored away counts first.

You are indeed correct .com, its called the "away goals rule"

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkneys Green View Post
    You are indeed correct .com, its called the "away goals rule"
    The reason in real life they have goals scored rules because it encourages attractive football. This game we only read the words repeated over and over blah blah blah. very exciting and attractive. "Out of no where....thundering strike... Goal....long clearance up the field...counter attack...he must score...then out of no where...shapes to shoot...the GK didn't even see the ball...sure the commentator saw the shooter shapes but the GK can't see the ball..."blah blah blah.

I think it has to do with mutual matches.. You have faced each other twice and he have won againt you twice or one match with better score and then he lost against some other teams in your group and you lost against some other teams. That's how it's done in IRL CL.. But I don't know if Nordeus have the same rules but they should have.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123