Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How I didn't advance?

Did you contact Nordeus? Nordeus Support : Log in
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    No, why should teams get rewarded for not qualifying when teams who worked hard to qualify will get the same reward? it makes no sense

And it will be hard to fit in a CL game if people are in the Cup the next day. As above, virtual coin tosses are used if both teams are equal in everything
    You assume that the 2nd team has worked harder than 3rd in the table? C'mon, the results are the same. I'm not saying about all teams that have not qualified, but just from the example above.

I think it can be easily fitted as one league match can be moved for the other day.

If it's coin toss- it should be mentioned in the rules, but it's not. So I assume it's a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by messer View Post
    Well the sollution is real simple in this case- play extra match between these 2 teams on a neutral venue. It can be easily fixed in a gap between seasons.
    Sorry, but this comment makes no sense at all. How could you have a decider, played in the gap between seasons? The whole tournament would be thrown into caos.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by messer View Post
    You assume that the 2nd team has worked harder than 3rd in the table? C'mon, the results are the same. I'm not saying about all teams that have not qualified, but just from the example above.

I think it can be easily fitted as one league match can be moved for the other day.

If it's coin toss- it should be mentioned in the rules, but it's not. So I assume it's a bug.
    What if the 3rd place team is an abandoned team? And that team did nothing and probably got a lucky win to finish 3rd. So you think that person will deserve free tokens and money? it's the case in my group.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Sorry, but this comment makes no sense at all. How could you have a decider, played in the gap between seasons? The whole tournament would be thrown into caos.

Just read the sentence again and... think;-) If it doesn't work here comes a helping hand: decider match-> next day, bug fixed in a gap between seasons ;-) Capisci?

What if the 3rd place team is an abandoned team? And that team did nothing and probably got a lucky win to finish 3rd. So you think that person will deserve free tokens and money? it's the case in my group.

What if 1st and 2nd teams are abandoned as well? I'm not saying this should be a rule, I'm saying free tokens and money should be some kind of compensation in this case, before the bug is fixed, or if it's a rule- before it will be stated in the terms.

He does some sort of compensation if he got exactly the same results as second place; perhaps it should go to the team who has a player who's scored the most goals e.g. player A will go through if he has a striker who's scored 4 goals in the CL provided that Player B's top scorer has only scored 3

Send me a message if you want me to make you a signature!

Nordeus messed this up and they need to fix it. They should have a plan for these kind of situations. Giving some compensation is the least they can do but they probably won't

But in real life (like the Champions League), if such an event were to occur, if everything is equal, then there is a toss of a coin to decide who goes through (its in the eufa rules). There would be no compensation for the unlucky loser, just as what's happened here.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

UEFA Champions League group stage: 1. Head to head points, 2. Head to head goal difference, 3. Away goals between tied teams, 4. Goal difference, 5. Goals scored, 6. UEFA co-effecient points

The coin-toss is applied for the World Cup Group Stage or rather draw of lot.

For the owner of this Thread, It would help if you post all the matches played.
    The other situation by Globe 360, maybe Nordeous don't count head to head but away goals scored? Maybe he got a big win against 4th place away?

I asked about this in the "Types of Competition" topic but was ignored. If you guys don't mind post up all the matches and we will have a clearer view about this. Judging by the league's rules, Nordeous adapted the EPL's ranking rules and kept it simple. If there's a coin toss, I want to see it and beable to call "heads" or "Nordeous"

Again...Why the DEVs so secretive about the game?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast