Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Problem with iPad

Dreamer

Problem with iPad

Hi guys!

I am having big problems with the games on my iPads. Got a few year old iPad mini and a new normal iPad from last year.

I can't watch videos on any of them and I am often thrown out of the game. Seems like a memory issue, like lack of RAM or whatever it is. Works good on my iPhone 6s, only get thrown out in a few sitautions (like mostly when checking ratings after a game which is a bit annoying). I just wanted to check, do other people also have this problem? Do anyone have a solution? If its a memory problem, is there a good way to clear memory to get it to work?

I've tried a few things, but even when I close all other apps, restart the iPad thoroughly, I still get thrown out instantly when I try to watch a video or check offers or do something else that require some memory.

Rookie
    I've already sent a few emails to support describing all the stuff you're experiencing.
    There's something specific about the videos from the rest packs. I don't know who the provider for them is.
    If there are token offers for videos by Tapjoy, those work flawlessly.
    In other games, the same, absolutely no problem.

Any video from Top Eleven rest packs, app closes.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

I work with iPad (3) too.
    Sometimes a vid gives an error, if I push it again they work.
    Its ****ty u have those problems, I hope I will be spared.
    Maybe one thing:
    In the past i had big problems with vids, not only here, but fb, youtube, just everywhere.
    Since i have made lots more space on my iPad (deleted lots of apps and cleaned junkfiles) it runs smootly.
    Maybe thats your problem? Just checking
    Al Svanberg likes this.
    WZAWZDB!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Brinkhuijsen View Post
    Maybe one thing:
    In the past i had big problems with vids, not only here, but fb, youtube, just everywhere.
    Since i have made lots more space on my iPad (deleted lots of apps and cleaned junkfiles) it runs smootly.
    Yeah, I have been looking for some RAM clearing App, but can't find any for the new ipad I have. There is one for my mini ipad, but that is slow to start with.

I tried uninstalling the game and clearing a lot of cookies from providers I recognized, and I think it helped some. But it still crashes every single time I go looking for a free token provider or try to watch a video. It often crashes randomly too.

I will try to clear all cookies and see if it helps. When I started playing during the summer it worked although it crashed some. But now I get nowhere....

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Brinkhuijsen View Post
    Maybe one thing:
    Yeah, I have been looking for some RAM clearing App, but can't find any for the new ipad I have. There is one for my mini ipad, but that is slow to start with.

I tried uninstalling the game and clearing a lot of cookies from providers I recognized, and I think it helped some. But it still crashes every single time I go looking for a free token provider or try to watch a video. It often crashes randomly too.

I will try to clear all cookies and see if it helps. When I started playing during the summer it worked although it crashed some. But now I get nowhere....

Dreamer
    BTW, does anyone know if friends eat a lot of RAM? I have 160 friends, could be a reason. Could delete some if it could enable me to play on my ipad...

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    BTW, does anyone know if friends eat a lot of RAM? I have 160 friends, could be a reason. Could delete some if it could enable me to play on my ipad...
    LOL

160 friends eating RAM for dinner xD

well... I am not sure but should not.... I don't know if you can test from 2 different accounts with 2 different teams maybe you can compare but... I think should not make the big differance....

Famous
    In theory you get more notifications about transfers and match results with more friends, but that is limited and you'd think wouldn't be a data or processing priority that would impact RAM usage. I have a similar # friends and haven't seen any slow down or memory hogging on Android.

Only the programmers would know though. Most likely just some inefficient little memory bug has snuck in most recent batch of code.

Edit: conceivably memory and processing could be more intense for FB friends than T11, which i think many of Al's are.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Well, that first thing: I dont think so.
    Dont u have troubles with that many friends? When I had this many friends I didnt see lots of friendsgames in upcomming matches. Only thru a popup. Very annoying. No that I deleted 150 friends or so at least that problem is gone.

My junkfiles deleter and memoptimizer is called "memory and disk scanner"
    I have the pro version (0.99€)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Problem with iPad-image.jpg  
    WZAWZDB!

Rookie
    RAM has nothing to do with it

I completely reinstalled my iPad from scratch, I even tried both 9.3.5 version and 10 and it's the same problem

Also there's the fact that all other videos from Tapjoy or in other games run without problems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast