Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree228Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?

We lost our 1. leg as expected. It will be our first 4. place at the end and that's only because of their ignorance.

What make me really angry is that nobody of Nordeus gives a **** on this.
    As a serious company, you can't go into a weekend with this problems.

Another thing, what makes me wonder: did they ever heard of beta server? How can you code on live servers?

I played many online games... but this the worst company/support I ever seen in online games.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #102
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by axd23 View Post
    The issue has been confirmed to exist. Just send a ticket.
    Please be mindful of the Forum Rules @axd23. Don't share screenshots of private communication you hold with Nordeus personnel.

You are correct though. The issue is confirmed to exist.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #103
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey again Everybody,

Just a quick note: The support channel is operational 7 days a week. From Monday to Sunday. There ain't no weekend here. As you can imagine there are a lot of cases on the same issue that are submitted. Your own case, if you still haven't received a reply, is going to be handled as soon as possible.

About the bug it self. This hasn't been intentionally introduced in to the game by us. The very notion is ludicrous at best...

As you can see what happened is something many would relate to the time'ol saying "****storm". I don't see where any company would like to bring such an issue to it's customers and just watch silently as everything burns. What I'm saying is lets be rational about this.

Now, I don't know if the bug can be fixed before the final matches of the FA tournament are played today. Those of you with earlier fixtures have already noticed that this is still likely to be occurring.

We're extremely sorry for this whole thing. Like, really really. We can definitely relate to all of you in this. Everyone here plays Top 11 and the bug spared non of us. :/

Currently we can't call off the tournament - It's not possible by technical means.
    Yes this means that I've read every single comment here, I've taken notes of everybody's suggestion on how to resolve this issue and I'm presenting everything to the guys here. We are going to give out fair compensation to everybody on Monday.

Once more, in the mean time please just write to our support about your cases.

My best regards to everyone here. Truly.
    dsio, Cloverfield, khris and 7 others like this.

Thanks for the update Jeeves.

**** happens, how to work around with them is what matters.

----

Interesting stuff can be retrieved by this bug and the game engine.
    I observed something odd.
    I was the unlucky one to be in a very low level (L5) playing against 15+ level manager.
    So the % difference is huge.

Despite the difference my stats were not bad. Too many shots in general and many on target. I just COULD NOT score and oppo scored ..a lot
    Also the possession was equal. For such great difference only 80-20 would be expected.

So, I try to extract some info from it.
    The bug affects the quality of team and not the statistics.
    So even the statistics are "politically correct" the game engine does other calculation and creates a winner.

So...
    SHOULD WE TRUST THE STATISTICS?

Till now I relied to much on them, but this bug maybe opened a pointless tactic view of the game
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 03-04-2017 at 11:35 AM.
    madflo19, Toxcatl and Cope King like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 'm very sure that many nord people is running to fix the problem this weekend - my sympathy to their families (I 've been there and I know)
    but it's still early to do the right thing and give a fair compensation to the groups (than the 10 token)
    Mine is failing to stay in Gold1 as we lost 36-0 vs a higher level group (which had about same points with us and gonna stay)

Is  there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?-4-3-not-fair.jpg

No demotion this season would be fair enough.
    madflo19 and Bog Igre like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

We lost promotion to the platinum division because of this bug
    You can check my Association. We needed 2nd place to promote and lost it. We want compensation.
    Last edited by tsifoutis; 03-04-2017 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Please be mindful of the Forum Rules @axd23. Don't share screenshots of private communication you hold with Nordeus personnel.

You are correct though. The issue is confirmed to exist.
    I figured that since no private information is shared in this screenshot, it would be ok to post it.
    Anyway, it's my fault because I haven't ever read the forum rules to be honest. I edited my post and removed the screenshot.
    I appreciate it that you didn't punish me for that.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

I lost 7-0 and 6-0 to a 20Quality lower team.What a joke.They were scoring from near the half field line.

Are only the formal issue reports compensated or are you making an all compesation.

I am thinking I don't wanna make a formal remark, and you at Nordeus probably don't want to read thousands of like complaints?

My second team has last all points in this rounds Ass matches

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Are only the formal issue reports compensated or are you making an all compesation.

I am thinking I don't wanna make a formal remark, and you at Nordeus probably don't want to read thousands of like complaints?

My second team has last all points in this rounds Ass matches
    Last time of big failure, where everyone was sending reports in order to get a compensation, I decided not to do for the same reasons you said.

I got nothing.

So your decision ..
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast