Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ads loading and playing give no reward today. What's up with that?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Thank you for you assistance, @axd23 Truly appreciated!

Rest assured, the devs are aware of the issue. I wish you thank you for your patience while they are investigating the situation.

Good luck in your upcoming matches!
    axd23 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Thank you for you assistance, @axd23 Truly appreciated!

Rest assured, the devs are aware of the issue. I wish you thank you for your patience while they are investigating the situation.

Good luck in your upcoming matches!
    Always happy to assist, thank you.

Let's hope this gets fixed as soon as possible because it is a very irritating issue.

Today I watched 25 ads but received 15 boosters only.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Will this ever get fixed?

Rhetorical question obviously...

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    The support agents wont be able to fix this issue on their own, axd23.

The majority of users who've reported missing video rewards actually experienced a delay in the reward's distribution.
    In some cases there is legitimate concern. Now what the reasons for missing video rewards are several:
    1) Issue with the streaming client of the provider - A video might not play out at all, starting up with an error message.
    2) Issue with the video data itself - A video can give an error while playing or at the very end.
    3) Connection issues among the line that can cause number 2)

Unfortunately we can't fix these issues from our side. We don't provide the videos. When we get reports about an issue with any video, the support agents then attempt to find out the provider of the video with the help of the Player who contacted them. They will then escalate the matter further when enough evidence is gathered and we contact the provider of the video so they can investigate on their end.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post

The majority of users who've reported missing video rewards actually experienced a delay in the reward's distribution.
    In some cases there is legitimate concern.
    With other words "we don't give a f*** about the minority".....now we know,we learned our lessons with those new things implemented to the game as billions of users were asking at Nordeus channels.

Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

The support agents wont be able to fix this issue on their own, axd23.

In some cases there is legitimate concern. Now what the reasons for missing video rewards are several:
    1) Issue with the streaming client of the provider - A video might not play out at all, starting up with an error message.
    2) Issue with the video data itself - A video can give an error while playing or at the very end.
    3) Connection issues among the line that can cause number 2)

Unfortunately we can't fix these issues from our side. We don't provide the videos. When we get reports about an issue with any video, the support agents then attempt to find out the provider of the video with the help of the Player who contacted them. They will then escalate the matter further when enough evidence is gathered and we contact the provider of the video so they can investigate on their end.
    This has been happening every day ever since that update which reduced the number of ads. And it's not a regional thing, people all across Europe report a drop in the number of ads. Something which no one at Nordeus is willing to come out and confirm or give any explanations whatsoever.
    I watch ads normally, they end always and I don't receive boosters. Neither then nor after a while. It's specific ads that do this.

1) The ads play normally without any issue, so that's not the problem in this case.
    2) Same as the previous point, so that's not the problem.
    3) My connection is absolutely fine. For example today, I watched 14 ads and only received 9. I repeat, something like this is happening daily. You can't blame my internet connection for that, something else is the problem.

What annoys me the most is that no one from Nordeus is willing to communicate with us and tell us what the real problem is. All the other responses I've received for the past 2-3 months about this issue (I'm not talking specifically about you Jeeves, it's a generalization) seem generic and not really helpful, in other words irrelevant.

One last thing to finish my little rant...A few weeks ago I contacted support one more time to ask them about this issue and if they can provide me an answer. To my surprise when I logged in a few hours later, my query was whipped off the chat. I didn't make a big deal about it but it perfectly displays Nordeus' willingness to give answers about certain situations.
    madflo19, gamer5289 and Altiplano like this.

One last thing I forgot to mention.

As I stated in my previous post, the ads that don't give green boosters are specific.

However, when it happens and I coincidentally watch the same ads in order to conduct 2x training sessions everything is perfectly normal. I get to do 2x trainings without any issue.

How could you explain this to me?

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    From what I read @axd23 you definitely have a legit concern. Did you explain to support which are the videos that don't distribute a reward after they end?
    About the support chat - That's very strange. Did you reinstall the game or clear the cache/data or anything like that? I'm trying to figure out what could wipe the ticket notification and it's presence in general.
    Support tickets can't be removed from our system. Every single ticket in the queues has to be answered no matter what. It a company policy.

@madflo19
    By saying "The majority of users who've reported missing video rewards actually experienced a delay in the reward's distribution." I meant exactly what I wrote - That the greater part of these cases proved to be reward delays.
    And I've added the other fact - "In some cases there is legitimate concern.".

This isn't a battle between the majority and the minority, madflo19. :/

From what I read @axd23 you definitely have a legit concern. Did you explain to support which are the videos that don't distribute a reward after they end?
    About the support chat - That's very strange. Did you reinstall the game or clear the cache/data or anything like that? I'm trying to figure out what could wipe the ticket notification and it's presence in general.
    Support tickets can't be removed from our system. Every single ticket in the queues has to be answered no matter what. It a company policy.
    I didn't specifically mention every ad that doesn't give a reward. But support's response was about the token offers which is not my concern at all.
    The other time I tried to contact them about my issue, my question was whipped off. I don't remember if I cleaned cache or anything like that, but I didn't reinstall the game. Plus, I'm pretty sure I've sent it. I don't know what happened, but in the end it doesn't really matter.
    What matters is to find a solution about this annoying problem I have.

I'm senting another ticket with every ad that doesn't give a reward I can remember, although I have no high hopes of this getting resolved. I would say I'm pretty desperate at this point...
    madflo19 likes this.

@madflo19
    By saying "The majority of users who've reported missing video rewards actually experienced a delay in the reward's distribution." I meant exactly what I wrote - That the greater part of these cases proved to be reward delays.
    And I've added the other fact - "In some cases there is legitimate concern.".

This isn't a battle between the majority and the minority, madflo19. :/
    The fact is that the support channel is useless .
    I have the same problem,1st when i opened a ticket to support they were able to see that after i watched 30 vids for packs i was credited only 8 packs,ok,they give me some packs,they asked me if I can provide some screenshots,anything....of course I didn't have screenshots but I new that this will happen again and next day i sent them screenshots,but,surprise surprise,suddenly they were not "able"to see what previous day they could,they were adding to my "watched" vids the packs from training ground,they were saying that "you watched your vids"...probably this is the policy,1st time you'll get something then ...f***off,but all I wanted was to get an answer to my issue
    Also this thing with uninstall and install the game 10 times a day is a joke,for every s**** uninstall the game...it supposed that we are playing because we want to have fun not to install and uninstall all day....

Ps: We all know that the majority will be heard and any action is taken is because the majority is asking for .
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by madflo19; 05-29-2017 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Adding some...
    axd23 likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast