Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Strength of bot-teams/not attended teams

I'm not disputing it's possible that bot teams might be simulated differently from attended teams (personally I haven't experienced anything overwhelming to suggest this is the case, but I wouldn't be overly surprised if it's true). What I was disputing is that Mourinho games are simulated the same as other bot games.

Mourinho games are at a whole next level! I'm actually doing a bit of testing on the game at present and using friendlies against Mourinho as the base (since it's always the same team/formation). In around five games so far I'm yet to score a single goal despite having around 66% possession in each game. Of course, on the other hand, Mourinho regularly enjoys a stellar shot efficiency!

I get your point that if they're "rigging" it with Mourinho, who says they're not with other bot games... but I wouldn't be using Mourinho games as examples to push your case. I would focus on analysing shot efficiency in regular bot games vs attended games if you want to go down that path (you should be able to get a decent sample size by analysing just your own games at the end of the season to see if there's a correlation).

Rookie
    It really comes down to money lads. Most of us who are active managers know the game well enough to maintain and field a winning team against Bots. So given that so many servers are full of bots it would be a non competition. And what do a lot of players do once they win a few doubles or the treble? They f*ck off and try to master another game. Nordeus is clever enough to string together enough good results to keep you hooked but will sprinkle a few **** results to have you guess your management style and/or spend more tokens. You got to remember that its the people who are spending hundreds a coins a season buying top players and rest packets etc that keeps the lights on at Nordeus. Its not in their best interest to allow people to master the game.

I remember up until maybe January of this team i was burying bots 8-0, 10-0. etc. And these were teams that were close in quality. I'd be lucky to get a 4-0 result against a much weaker team now (which is more realistic for sure) but still it really sucks to have the algorithm tip you to lose before kick off. Another thing that pisses me off is that my record against watching Managers is relatively good nowadays....But if on the return leg or next fixture they dont attend i get **** results. WE SHOULD NOT BE PUNISHED FOR ATTENDING OUR GAMES. OTHER MANAGERS SHOULD NOT BE REWARDED FOR NOT ATTENDING THEIR GAMES!
    Punthoofd, Fcgrfr, Nikose and 4 others like this.

Strength of bot-teams/not attended teams-img_20170520_102751.jpgStrength of bot-teams/not attended teams-img_20170520_102742.jpg
    Javert89 likes this.

Today i lose 6;0 against 5% stronger team xD im using 4-4-2 enemy use 4-2-2-2 wide with aml amr

Guess, what's the bot-team...

Strength of bot-teams/not attended teams-guess.jpg
    motrin, Javert89 and brolly like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Guess?

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

Awesome xd

The chinese guy got trolled and (maybe) lost the league...

112% (7.place) vs 137% (2.place)
    Strength of bot-teams/not attended teams-wtf.jpg

Strength of bot-teams/not attended teams-standings.png

For me... it's good, because my lost 4 games against (9., 13., 2., 12. place). So... if my team lose against the chinese guy, we are 1 point ahead.

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

Another big one...
    (but this time, it was my friend, who give a **** on the game - he is green)
    Strength of bot-teams/not attended teams-guess.jpg
    Cloverfield likes this.

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

From a friend on greek forum. OMG!

Strength of bot-teams/not attended teams-screenshot_13.jpg
    nash123 and Javert89 like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast