Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: T11 2017 - unwatched teams better?

T11 2017 - unwatched teams better?

Pls tell your experience of the new version. It's not necessary, if it's your own or of watched games of your friends,

The reason is, I saw many strange things the last few weeks. I can't say, if it started with version 2017 or a bit later, but everyone of my friends see the same things:

Some examples only from today:

-) my wife was 20% better on quality, was better on stats, ended 0:0, because oppo-keeper saved all.
    -) FA-member played vs on opponent, who lost ALL games, wasn't managed. He was much better on stats (13:5 SoT), but oppo-keeper saved 8. He won luckly in last 10' 4:3...
    -) a friend played vs 15% weaker team, was also better on stats (10:5 SoT), oppo-keeper saved 7. Game ended 3:3.
    --) same friend played vs the opponent, who beat me, because keeper saved nearly all. This time, manager watched the game... and he lost 3:0 to my friend. My friend was 12% weaker...
    -) my cousin lost at league vs 30% weaker team, who wasn't watched, but he was overall much better). At CL, he won vs 5% stronger team 4:0, opponent watched the game.

On my own:
    at CL, I played vs 25% weaker team, not managed, not active, so not watched. We won "only" 5:0. At league, we played vs 10% weaker team, which conceeded only one goal this season and won all games. Manager watched the game - and we won 11:1...

I lost the cup last season vs a team, which wasn't watched from at least Top 16 (he was an ingame friend and I thought, he is strong, so I watch all of his games). He won all this games, no matter, if he was better, because his keeper saved nearly everthing. At final, he also wasn't watching, his keeper saved again...

I also checked my losses/draws of the last 2 seasons - all, except one, were vs unwatched teams (without FA - at FA, if my team lost, opponent manager was there, so it's okay)

So I think, unwatched (not unmanaged!!) teams are better these days. I think, the AI is too strong. It shouldn't be, that active managers/players got trolled by AI. I understand, that's not possible, to watch all games (last season I also missed some), but bad luck to you. If the active one change formation/tactics and nothing changes at the game, because AI "counters" it instandly, it's annoying for all manager, who take the time to be on their games.
    ibangali likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Famous
    If you agree that (both teams') mentality and pressing have some effect on GK performance then one possibility is:

Managers who anticipate not watching or "playing" matches could set their team to be more defensive than if they were actively managing.

If 3 is the most goals the unwatched team scored in your examples, not huge numbers, seems more like defensive than attacking. It seems possible these indicate tactical mismatches.

In 2 cases I lost or tied after having a small 1-0 lead before opponent arrived late 2nd half. I think they came, saw they had no time, needed a goal and changed to hard attacking, and applied a possession/ attack bonus; I didn't react the right way. In another 2 I arrived to see a lead, but then lost... these could be as easy as I changed the conditions to favor their counterattack, or they switched from attack to possession when I arrived, and that's all they needed.

/Rambling. I wish I knew the mystery! Just trying to figure it out
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    Just an interesting thought: You say you think unmanaged teams are better this season, but I bet you aren't willing to skip out on your matches. I know I wouldn't!

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    I really don't know. The interesting thing is, I found some counters over the last year, that worked to 100% for my team, that's the reason, why I win against managed teams that high. But... if you take a look at first link, I was better, counter "worked" again. If you take a look at cupfinal, my counter "worked" too, but I lost both games while the opponent-manager wasn't watching.
    My friend who won 3:0 used exactly the counter... and he won, although he was weaker - but opponent-manager was there.

I lost this season 1.leg of 2nd cupround at home 1:2, used my counter, which worked everytime. On stats, I was better again... but opponent didn't watch. Do you think, that's just coincidence? At that high numbers it happens these days?

Maybe... it's just a server-thing, but that's why I openend that thread.
    All of us (12 manager) play on the same server.

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Just an interesting thought: You say you think unmanaged teams are better this season, but I bet you aren't willing to skip out on your matches. I know I wouldn't!
    You got me. I never would do this, because of:

1) opponent manager isn't there too, so what happens?
    2) I will lose up to 50 greens, 50 reds and 150 blues.
    3) I would do all on my own. I started playing. I have the choice, so why should I use AI? It's the same like botting in WoW.

But do you think it's fair to active player, that AI gives an advantage over human (F.E. One small thing are the injuries: you never can't react that fast like the AI.)? I don't think, AI brings them money.

At this point, I have to save, my successful career, especially season 8, 9, 10 (and 11), let me sometimes think about buying tokens, if I need new player to bring them up to the rest of the team. But the last few weeks, I'm happy, I didn't buy a single token. This results are things, I think about quitting, not buying... (incl. they do nothing against that FA-exploiting like UCraiova)
    Again, I don't have any problem to lose against human manager. For sure, I'm also mad about troll results, where my team is better, but lost. That happens and don't let me think about quitting, but if I want the play vs AI, I would play FIFA, Witcher,...

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

New on the game. How do you know if the game is unwatched?

You can check it during the game, click/tab "Fans".
    Or you can check it after game at matchreport.

T11 2017 - unwatched teams better?-manager.jpg

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

Some new results only from today:

85% vs 90%
    watched vs unwatched, ended 2:2
    T11 2017 - unwatched teams better?-1.png

110% vs 96%
    watched vs unwatched, ended 4:4
    T11 2017 - unwatched teams better?-2.png

95% vs 93%
    watched vs unwatched. ended 1:3
    T11 2017 - unwatched teams better?-3.png

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    are those your games ?
    and watch/not , you or oppo ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I noticed that goalie's are stronger now. I see a lot that oppenents goalie make many saves

Well... for me always was my impression that, the simulation is one with you, and another wihout you.

The game wants you to manage if you are there and make decisions, so, means this that "the game assure your position" if you do not attend?
    in some sense yes, but if you attend you can see the scenario, the way in what the game wan you to manage, see the posible changes you can d to overcome the scenario and then control the situation and win.
    I'm not developer but my impression is that moe or less works like this xD

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast