Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problems watching video offers

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    I think the convo was via PM Altiplano. And right now I'm trying to get as much info as I can so this can continue to be investigated. This time there are several identical complaints about this same behavior of the game at the same time and I was hoping that this time, by providing the people over here with enough specific cases they can hopefully find what's going on. Because this thing has actually happened even before you and me spoke. It happens for a while and it goes away. Cases are always far in between and I can barely gather any details because the issue just vanishes after a while. Which makes me think that it's something with the providers again.

And sorry for the frustration btw. This is probably one of the more annoying problems since you can't properly watch the videos that have been forwarded to your advert queue.
    Altiplano and NekoIzMase like this.

Famous
    @Jeeves. I've been thinking about this for the last couple of hours. A couple of things that might be of interest to whoever is trying to figure it out.
    1. Quite often what is happening is this: Blue get free button is lit up but once clicked is fades in colour and the six dots continually "scroll". It's as if an ad that was there a second ago, now cannot be found. Sometimes an ad will be shown (but it feels like an eternity, maybe 10/15/20 seconds before it plays.) More often than not I get bored of waiting and exit the rests screen. Now what happens is a square appears in the centre of the screen, rotating through 90 degrees at a time, as if I have an Internet connection failure. The background screen of the game is also at this time "faded". To stop this it is necessary to enter another option of the game, fixtures, squad, home, whatever, it doesn't matter where. Then going back to the club shop everything is back to normal, could even be that the blue button (for any resource) is lit. This cycle can repeat or the no videos avaliable notice appear or even, a video is shown.
    But, thinking about this cycle again, without moaning about it, it "feels" as if there is a connection failure. Is it possible that my account has a problem connecting to the ad providers?
    Another thing that has me wondering are the ads that I'm getting. They seem to be restricted to the same 3 or 4 ads. Facebook, fleet commander, amazon(?), not sure about others. I will pay attention next time I get some. Could it be that I'm only getting ads from 1 provider? Is there a connection error to other providers?
    2. Not sure if this will have any bearing on things. I have 2 teams. Team A is my original team linked to Facebook. Team B is a google play account NOT linked to Facebook. I have the same problems to get adverts with both teams, but it wasn't always like this. 7/8 months ago I had no problem getting 25/30 ads in one session for each team. Now, what may be of interest to whoever is looking into this is that both teams have the same email address. Hence team B is not, never has been and never will be connected to Facebook. Could this be causing a problem?
    Again, it "feels" as if there is a connection loss to the ad provider.
    Hope this might point the bug hunters in the right direction.
    Jeeves likes this.

Hi Jeeves,
    Here two manager ID’s
    Both have the same issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Petje View Post
    Hi Jeeves,
    Here two manager ID’s
    Both have the same issues.

@Petje.
    Interesting that the bottom team is connected to Game Center (played on iOS?). Is the top team connected, or has been connected to Facebook? Do you play both teams on multiple devices, tablet and phone? Is it possible that both teams share the same email address?

Both teams are on different devices (iOS).
    First team is my wife’s team. Second one is mine.

Both are not logged into FB currently. I find logged into FB disturbing when I send daily gifts. Don’t want to send them to my FB friends by accident ;-)

Altiplano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    I think the convo was via PM Altiplano. And right now I'm trying to get as much info as I can so this can continue to be investigated. This time there are several identical complaints about this same behavior of the game at the same time and I was hoping that this time, by providing the people over here with enough specific cases they can hopefully find what's going on. Because this thing has actually happened even before you and me spoke. It happens for a while and it goes away. Cases are always far in between and I can barely gather any details because the issue just vanishes after a while. Which makes me think that it's something with the providers again.

And sorry for the frustration btw. This is probably one of the more annoying problems since you can't properly watch the videos that have been forwarded to your advert queue.
    hello

i have problem with wathing video in latest version
    i was watch for both of my teams as long time
    but now for some day ago , for one of my teams i cant watch on the both of ios or android!!!!

my two or three friends have the same problem in latest version
    one of them for 6days
    one of them for 2weeks

i was never have this problem in this two or three years!!!

i was watch video for my both teams every time

please fix it truly!!!

Still no answer or solution...

Ads are only accessible via at player level and not via the shop.
    And don't come with a stupid excuse that there are different ads queues.

there is a cap of around 25 greens via the shop plus 5 directly on player level.

when ads in the shop don't work I easily get +20 ads on player level so there no way this is a different queue.

please start fixing existing bugs instead introducing new ones.

I also have the same problem, after the last update I can see 10 videos and then says they are no longer available

Hello, I have the same problem here. I'm from Spain, I can watch 25-30 videos everyday but since the last update I haven't been able to watch any, only the blue FREE at training, and I want the rests for the international cup, not for my players.

So I'm getting really ****ed up by this because I've already lost the 25 rests I could have used yesterday and I'm going to lose them again. There's no way I'll make through the international preparation like this. Please, I sent a ticket but there's no response.

My ID is -8645677180951491288 (name: FranTheJam)

Try to watch ads when you add condition on individual player level.
    That will probably work.

Don’t expect any help from support.
    They only copy/past a standard text that it depends on the provider of the ads.

It’s a long existing bug which is not picked up. Maybe they hope you will buy tokens to get your greens...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast