Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problems watching video offers

I'm with an Android.

Famous
    iOS for one team only. With android I switch between both teams. But for trying to watch ads it's iOS for team A and android for team B, with all the same problems.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    And all of you are playing on ver. 6.8 right?

The latest version yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These videos are available only if you have 0 items left? (any kind). Cause my game couldnt find any video for me since I joined 3 days ago, but I m not out of boosters yet. (I play on fb/pc)
    Last edited by wasabimousse; 05-07-2018 at 05:16 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, that's not the case.
    I have some thousands and can see about 25-30 daily
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Any news on this issue?
    For me it still exists:

No videos in the shop

Only able to watch videos which add condition directly to the individual player.

Currently not possible to farm greens which is very frustrating.

Only answers from support are a standard copy & paste text multiple times about providers and availability of adds depending on region and blablabla.
    This is even more frustrating because I repeatedly stated that the issue is NOT about availability.
    I am able to watch videos but only on player level.

With this non-support and your useless releases you are killing the fun playing this game.

For the past year I was a loyal paying customer, but now I stopped buying the monthly cards.

You are chasing customers away Nordeus...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me not even that window works for videos. Since I joined (only 1 week ago) I wasnt able to get anything. But I suspect my many google chrome addons might block these

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey again peeps.

Right so, we'll have to dig in deeper to find what's causing this disparity. :/ It shouldn't be happening really. If your advertisement queue has videos in it, you should be able to access them from any place in the game.

Let me know your account's Manager IDs (You can post here in the thread). This way we can look for any clues via the back end of the system.

Note: You can find your Manager ID in-game by going to the Settings menu > Accounts. It's a long string of digits.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey again peeps.

Right so, we'll have to dig in deeper to find what's causing this disparity. :/ It shouldn't be happening really. If your advertisement queue has videos in it, you should be able to access them from any place in the game.

Let me know your account's Manager IDs (You can post here in the thread). This way we can look for any clues via the back end of the system.

Note: You can find your Manager ID in-game by going to the Settings menu > Accounts. It's a long string of digits.
    I complained about this about 6 months ago. The problem hasn't gone away.
    You (Jeeves) and I had a conversation about what should happen with the ads and the queue. I'm sorry but I can't find the thread or the conversation.
    For me nothing has improved. What has changed is that I give up. Once my resources have gone, so have I.
    We watch, you (Nordeus) earn, ad providers earn, product producers/manufacturers benefit, we gain resources, we play.
    I'm glad and sad to see that others are now suffering the same issue. For me walkrounds are often not working now. Eg. Hit rests, no offers avaliable, exit rests, hit money, blue get free lights up, exit without watching ad, straight back to rests and blue button is lit, watch ad, receive rest pack, (and often the money too! 2 rewards for 1 video?). This walkround is now resulting in a pop up to say there are no rewards, (this is new, within the last week).
    It takes longer to get 5 rewards now than it took to get 25 a year ago. Tiring, frustrating, will sapping.
    Good luck in finding the cause.
    madflo19 and Buster Keaton like this.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast