Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problems watching video offers

I do clear the cache every single day on every single app one by one and the OS cache. Upating the OS, maintaining before even use my phone. Same, no change almost a week now. Vids button available, and when I try to watch - game crashes, even after reinstall. Same happens on the 2x button, and on the "?" button for contacting support. Yesterday noticed same happens when I tap to see the offers from providers. Game restarts. Basically I can only wait for the 3hrs' 6% rest for my players. Explained in details to an admin, still nothing.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Problem Solved.
    Now, before 7.10.2, an option in Developer options ( Android ) WAS switched ON by default. What happens today in many hours of digging into the phone's settings, I've noticed it's switched OFF - KEEP ACTIVITY WHEN LEAVING APPLICATION.
    I appeal to every1 having same problem as me - make sure to re-switch this option - ON again.
    What happens is : While we watch a video for packs, we LEAVE the app ( Top Eleven ) in order to be checked by the ad's server. When this nasty option is OFF, we leave the app, and the activity is this very moment is cleared, gone, nada, so the provider can't determine where we came from, what for, and why, causing Deny on the receiving packets ( network packets ).
    I've tracked down that these packets are immidiately blocked by the receiver ( provider ), which makes him "think", the sender ( we ), are faking network packets.

I don't know if this is the case in iOS, but that was the problem in my specific case.
    Again, android users should check and re- chek Developer options ( Keep activity after leaving applications ) if it is switched ON, after the update.

P.S. Special thanks to SauSy, who was cracking his head with me in the walls in attempts to resolve the problem
    Last edited by iptables; 02-24-2019 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Wrong nickname... corrected

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks for the follow up, iptables. Really helpful info. For others experiencing this issue, please check and let me know if this switch mentioned above is Off for you like it was for iptables.

I am having big problem trying to watch the ads. There is one Greek adv about natural gas with a dog and a cat that has no finish (x) button, and whatever I do it always appear. Cant see any other adv but only this one. Please look it out.

Try this method : Clear app cache, clear data, force stop, clear cache and data again.
    After that, make a device cache cleaning - maintance.
    Reboot device, start the game, let it download all the files, reconnect to FB and Google Play Games.
    Go to game settings and make sure you are connected to both.
    The ads should be smoother

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    there is no need for that mate.
    I sent yesterday a report and they removed that adv which blocked all the others.
    Everything looks ok today
    iptables likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by rodelero78 View Post
    I am having big problem trying to watch the ads. There is one Greek adv about natural gas with a dog and a cat that has no finish (x) button, and whatever I do it always appear. Cant see any other adv but only this one. Please look it out.
    This one has been reported; please let me know if you continue to see it

Thanks Sausy.. everything working fine now.

Video Ads

Hi,

Been having problems with video ads (which seems to be a common trend at the moment), the ad will load and as soon as the video starts I get "sorry there was a problem" and then I have to press the dismiss button. This happens with 1 on 2 ads and the only way I can make any progress is to restart the app. I have tried clearing the cache in TE and Play store followed by restarting the phone and even uninstalled TE and reinstalled it to no avail. Its a shame because it's a fun game but this is really ruining the experience...

http://imgur.com/gallery/9DlsSDv
    Last edited by Rmorrison81; 02-18-2019 at 09:37 AM.

I think that you shouldn't post public your ID but I'm not sure. Edit it and if someone administration wants it send him a pm with your id

Tiger FC level 1
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast