Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problems watching video offers

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmorrison81 View Post
    Hi,

Been having problems with video ads (which seems to be a common trend at the moment), the ad will load and as soon as the video starts I get "sorry there was a problem" and then I have to press the dismiss button. This happens with 1 on 2 ads and the only way I can make any progress is to restart the app. I have tried clearing the cache in TE and Play store followed by restarting the phone and even uninstalled TE and reinstalled it to no avail. Its a shame because it's a fun game but this is really ruining the experience...

http://imgur.com/gallery/9DlsSDv
    Can you please PM me your ID, Rmorrison? Around when approximately did you see this last? Is it the same video every time?

Dreamer
    I've been having the same problem ads not loading etc for at least 2 weeks,tried all same as above cache etc made no difference,this has made game almost impossible to play as cannot get boost etc to train, power train or anything,if this carries on i will have to tank rest of season to be able a least save for next,lets get this sorted nordeus,theres been enough posts by players on forum about this issue...

!!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    Problem Solved.
    Now, before 7.10.2, an option in Developer options ( Android ) WAS switched ON by default. What happens today in many hours of digging into the phone's settings, I've noticed it's switched OFF - KEEP ACTIVITY WHEN LEAVING APPLICATION.
    I appeal to every1 having same problem as me - make sure to re-switch this option - ON again.
    What happens is : While we watch a video for packs, we LEAVE the app ( Top Eleven ) in order to be checked by the ad's server. When this nasty option is OFF, we leave the app, and the activity is this very moment is cleared, gone, nada, so the provider can't determine where we came from, what for, and why, causing Deny on the receiving packets ( network packets ).
    I've tracked down that these packets are immidiately blocked by the receiver ( provider ), which makes him "think", the sender ( we ), are faking network packets.

I don't know if this is the case in iOS, but that was the problem in my specific case.
    Again, android users should check and re- chek Developer options ( Keep activity after leaving applications ) if it is switched ON, after the update.

P.S. Special thanks to Saucy, who was cracking his head with me in the walls in attempts to resolve the problem
    hey, could you make a new thread with screenshots, about those settings step by step ?

I 'm ok, have no problem with vids so I guess mine are ok, but for other people.
    iptables likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Will do a video which will be uploaded to youtube and ( better ) in Khris' website if he agrees
    nikolgiorgos, khris and maloukees like this.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Dreamer

ads still not working

ads are still not loading,pot luck if you get one to work,just getting error message been like this almost 2 weeks seen enough posts on forum come on nordeus grrrrrrrr get your your act together

It's either deliberate (although no idea why) or they have no idea how to fix it (which also seems unbelievable). Very frustrating, and as suggested there are a lot of people having problems with the ads at the moment.

Even a hint of an explanation would be useful.

Dreamer
    i have had to tank the league,as i had no way of collecting enough greens to rest side between matches, am in QF of super cup so just going for it there,in fact been using subs as full side in league and they seem to do far better than my main team players ??????

Will do a video which will be uploaded to youtube and ( better ) in Khris' website if he agrees
    You can upload the video and share it here. If it's visible inside the forum and don't force people for redirecting, that's fine.
    The, we can have a specific thread about the steps to do this... and I will add the thread link inside the sticky thread that talk about the Advertising Reset and these stuffs..

edit: We will add it here: -as a cool index was done -
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...ad-please.html
    Last edited by khris; 02-20-2019 at 08:48 PM.
    iptables likes this.

Problem Solved.
    Now, before 7.10.2, an option in Developer options ( Android ) WAS switched ON by default. What happens today in many hours of digging into the phone's settings, I've noticed it's switched OFF - KEEP ACTIVITY WHEN LEAVING APPLICATION.
    I appeal to every1 having same problem as me - make sure to re-switch this option - ON again.
    What happens is : While we watch a video for packs, we LEAVE the app ( Top Eleven ) in order to be checked by the ad's server. When this nasty option is OFF, we leave the app, and the activity is this very moment is cleared, gone, nada, so the provider can't determine where we came from, what for, and why, causing Deny on the receiving packets ( network packets ).
    I've tracked down that these packets are immidiately blocked by the receiver ( provider ), which makes him "think", the sender ( we ), are faking network packets.

I don't know if this is the case in iOS, but that was the problem in my specific case.
    Again, android users should check and re- chek Developer options ( Keep activity after leaving applications ) if it is switched ON, after the update.

P.S. Special thanks to Saucy, who was cracking his head with me in the walls in attempts to resolve the problem
    I'm not sure how much this will help unfortunately. The developer options change with each version of Android and I doubt many people are still on 7. On Android 9 (Pie) that option you're talking about has been reversed and renamed (to 'Don't keep activities') and it's set to be off (i.e. don't destroy every activity as soon as the user leaves it) by default, which is what you're suggesting it should be set to.

Interesting to know if this issue with the ads is just Android or if it is also affecting iOS.
    iptables likes this.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast