Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problems watching video offers

Quote Originally Posted by Petje View Post
    Try to watch ads when you add condition on individual player level.
    That will probably work.

Don’t expect any help from support.
    They only copy/past a standard text that it depends on the provider of the ads.

It’s a long existing bug which is not picked up. Maybe they hope you will buy tokens to get your greens...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure, that would work, but I don't want the condition for my players, I want it for my international team...

Edit: Actually, it doesn't work either, the icon is blue but when I press it, the ad says "sorry, there was an error" so...
    Last edited by FrantheJam; 05-24-2018 at 02:08 PM.

It’s a disaster I know...
    Facing the same issues for ages

I cant watch free videos. Do you have this problem too?

Yes and a lot of other players have the same issue.
    A lot of other issues as well.

Seems support took a long vacation.

Okay I have just replied with this in another thread...

Greens have since the last update been a hit and a miss, where it just searched and searched for available videos but ended up with nothing, BUT, yesterday and today it doesn't even search! it goes straight to "no reward videos available" instantly. Now I have tried:
    clearing cache = nothing
    trying from Facebook Gameroom on the computer = nothing
    reinstalling app = nothing
    farming greens from training as you suggested = nothing
    Installing v6.7 = nothing

It's really depressing as I've bought 4 new 18yo at the start of the season and am used to farm 25 greens a day, but the last 10-15 days I have maybe been able to farm 5-7 a day and now the last two days, nothing. not searching for videos, just stating that there are none and I should check again later.. I check 30 times a day and nothing.

What can I do? -Tried writing Nordeus support a week ago, but they couldn't help

BASICALLY - No videos at all, no searching, just straight to grey button and the message that there isn't any videos available.
    I am using TopEleven for Android

Same to me and near to all Teams in my Association.
    It is really frustrating!!!

The problems began since Nordeus tried to minimize the (loading) time for getting new Ads.

It's ends in a Desaster. Since the Update I have massive problems with watching ads. Before I got for watching 30 Greens or whatever every day...

Now, individual Training for new young Player is nearly Impossible. I can't understand because it could't be an big issue to fix that!!!

Wondering why booster videos are never available if I log into game on my laptop, but are available if I use my Smartphone

No offers, zero, zilch, zip, nada nothing for two days in a row. Support didn't answer for 3 days, 16 hours and 27 minutes...
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

Few days ago I had my vids. Now, when i tap to watch, game restars. Tried everything... even uploaded a damn vid in youtube about the problem. Please some1 give me a link to version 7.10 ( before this crap update ). I have CL and cup quarters to play with league alongside... How am I suppose to do smth Nordeus ??

Had the same problem with the vids freezing lagging ect

The solution i found was clearing every day the cache of the app Topeleven

and clearing cache from the android

Now i have my vids back again every day ( only the pain you need to wait 24 hour for the vids its very annoying this way)

If you collect them in the morning 0.700 during the week you have a problem in the weekend because yoy need to wake for for TE ) otherwise you have on monday a problem at 0.700

Just ridiculous this policy 24 hours to wait to get another round of vids

Nordeus forgets we have a life abd we have work to do
    Lorenzio99 likes this.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast