Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problems watching video offers

Hello
    I wanted to ask if someone had a problem with video packets, through his phone. At my place everything was ok until I took the new system on the control panel. and now, on my old one, I can turn on the vidios but and not on the new one.
    One+ 5
    it seems to me that the phone is blocking because there is a blue button that is constantly looking and can not find

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice

Iv been unable to get the usual amount of free rests

Usually, the game allows me to get 30 free green rest packs per day. Currently, I’m able to receive 1 or 2 in succession, 3 times through the day if I’m lucky and about 5 or 6 in total but today and yesterday only 2. This is seriously affecting the ability to maintain and keep my squad competitive with other serious managers I show down with each season in rivalries. Is there anything I could try or change? Update iOS make a difference? It’s been 8-10 days now, so Iv lost about 250 green rests due to this. Haven’t been able to train my new recruits as I do each season and il have fallen behind rivals going into next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uninstall the app Topeleven after that reinstall the app (this way you clean als cache and corrupt data

Apprentice
    Hopefully I’ve found a fix. Tried uninstalling a few days ago and it didn’t work.

Iv gone to settings, privacy, then ‘advertising’ on bottom of iPhone menu, and changed these two to as they appear now. Seems to have worked as Iv managed 20 vids in a row, most I’ve seen in over a week and hopefully il get some more later and back to the 30 or so per day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Threads merged
    The problem @ Seeker85 is with iOS and TE updates.
    Many people with iphones have issues .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Yes i face same problem

I also had, and still have, problems with the videos on the phone (android). Fortunately I installed the game on the tablet (android) and the problem disappeared.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678