Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st

And the asso bug? For the 3rd time now we had an exact draw (semi final) So penalties. Result of penalties doesnt matter. Win or lose. U'll just get a draw. (The next day)
    We will go down now, bye 100 tokens.
    This bug exists for months now. And u know it. You just dont care. Dont tell me otherwise. (Or u are just incompetent to fix it)
    WZAWZDB!

International cup is the future.
    Only bugs for IC are picked up.

The rest of the competitions are left to die.
    No support, no fixes. I won’t spend a dime anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No connection to server for the past 2 days

I can’t get to play the game, it doesn’t even load up. No connection to the server contact support. I would like to know why this as happened and how to rectify it. If Apple get wind of the constant bugs, glitches and failures the game keeps having, I’m sure they will act upon it even remove it from the store. How the hell can Nordeus justify sponsoring Stoke City when their product doesn’t even work. Don’t say the posts in the wrong thread its hard enough trying to contact you nevermind get onto here and eventually put a post up. No contact number? No customer support? APPALLING. Can I atleast get a reply of some sort as you have my email. Fix your product!
    Last edited by Energizer10ten; 05-26-2018 at 05:20 PM.
    bloomooner likes this.

Famous
    Associations bugged now. Game is dying

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ERROR no connection to server for the last 2 days. You gone on holiday?

report: connection error while trying to enter the international cup!!!

I cannot log in the international tournament for two days, cannot train players get fat and slow

Hi Top Eleven,
    could you add on open issue that from the last update it is no more possible to see video (ads) to have booster?
    Thanks,
    Laura

The game play experience is totally ruined after the update, and the bugs are really insane:

Half time occurs twice in every match (at least in league, cup, friendlies, and the new internationals).

During matches, you can only use bonus once (after that the buttons become unavailable).

Substitutes don’t use any energy when you bring them on during matches (you dont need to fix that bug, Nordeus).

I just played a friendly, and after 29 minutes in that game it said that it was the end of the 90 minutes, and that players were preparing for penalty shootout. After I waited a bit, the game continued from the 29th minute and had the usual two half times. After 90 minutes, I won 4-0, after which the game asked me to select players for the penalty shootout, so that we could find a winner. After that I simply gave up, so I don’t know how the penalties ended ...
    UPDATE: The match ended 7-0 to me, and the three remaining goals were scored between the 69th and 79th minute of normal play. How they were scored I don’t know, because I swear that after final whistle at 90 minutes I won 4-0. But then of course there was the mystery penalty shootout, which may have resulted in time being turned back ...

Seen on iPad running iOS 11.3.1.

@Nordeus: When bugs are so insane, and at the same time so consistent, then please explain how you managed to NOT catch them in testing before you released this update.

I’m level 58, and I have never been closer to quitting T11, because there simply isn’t a game to play anymore. FIX IT NOW.
    bloomooner likes this.

I have enjoyed playing the game for over a year but the bugs and connection errors have made it almost unplayable. Wonder if the game is now too big and you can't cope.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast