Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: training problem with players from national team

Quote Originally Posted by rdelton View Post
    Hi everyone, I win the International Cup with Brazil but I only gain two players and the rewards say 3 players and one star in my field, please coud you check that?
    My club is Caracolis FC and my user is ladyfoot. Thanks in advacend
    the 3 players are for next world cup probably. but not spam here with irrelevant things. the problem is i have 2 players 18 yo, which no matter how hard i train, they gain nothing. those are the players i gained as reward for winning world cup
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

same here. i dont believe we got 2 players we cant improve. just a bug probably which i expect to be solved. or i shouldnt have high expectations from nordeus?
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Administrator
    Hi Guys,

Sorry to hear about this. We're looking into the issue at the moment. Can you PM me your Manager IDs in order to investigate it further?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by rdelton View Post
    Hi everyone, I win the International Cup with Brazil but I only gain two players and the rewards say 3 players and one star in my field, please coud you check that?
    My club is Caracolis FC and my user is ladyfoot. Thanks in advacend
    Hi rdelton,

The reward for winning the first IC is 2 players for your club team. For the 2nd IC, top prize is 3 players.

done.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

the same problem here i can not improve my international player , and his contract is off too , he worth less than my lower stars players and he get pay 69K insteed of 45M

International Cup players who join my Club can not improuve or gain bonuses or skills

When i came 2nd i won an international players , and i add him to my Club , , the player can not improve or gain skills by trainning individualy or with the team.... and his contract is off too he worh 110M and get payed 69K insteed another player at his same stars worth 114M and get payed 46M, i hope this problem get fixed soon

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmanyas View Post
    When i came 2nd i won an international players , and i add him to my Club , , the player can not improve or gain skills by trainning individualy or with the team.... and his contract is off too he worh 110M and get payed 69K insteed another player at his same stars worth 114M and get payed 46M, i hope this problem get fixed soon
    I have a friend who got players. Level 4. His ic players are say 110% but have market value of 2.5m. Both 20yo. He has other existing 20yo players with market value over 6m. Market values seems off to me. Making these players very slow and poor trainers. Is this an error or deliberate to make these players worthless prizes?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #19
    Administrator
    Hey Guys,

The issue with the NT player in your club has now been fixed. You'll be able to improve your player by training and also train him for SA and other positions. As your player improves his market value will grow, and as for his pay, it will change it with the next contract.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

First post. New player.

But yeah, same problem here. Can't train player from NT.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast