Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Did they fixed the late subs and online stats ?

Famous
    1st time this has happened to me.
    Sub shows up in the lineup, but the match animations shows the player he replaced, and the substitute doesn't show up in the post match ratings report or highlights (either during the match or afterwards.) Don't remember if I picked up a rest pack or not.
    Thing is. If it's not one bug, it's another.

Delaying player Substitution in match

I have been experienced one error in this game. That error is ''delay player substitution''. In my screenshot photo, I took substitution two players, Depay (first line up) and Mbappe (substitute), at 67 minutes of live match time. But there was no substitution these two players til the end of match. This delaying is mainly problem in match and as a result, I lost the opponent unfairly.Did they fixed the late subs and online stats ?-20181023_092644.jpegDid they fixed the late subs and online stats ?-20181023_092705.jpgDid they fixed the late subs and online stats ?-20181023_092722.jpgDid they fixed the late subs and online stats ?-20181023_092737.jpeg

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Addicted
    I have been expriencing the same problem for some time now. Making a slight position change of a player or a set piece taker sometimes work because you click the save button again. But it’s not a perfect solution of course.
    Last edited by Sinany03; 10-27-2018 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Typo

VIP
    When you do a sub, move a bit any player on the field (push ST more forward or pull backward, for example)... If there is still no sub, do it again... That's one annoying thing, but they don't give a "#$% to fix it...
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    correct, that's an old bug, almost 1/2 a year.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    correct, that's an old bug, almost 1/2 a year.
    Since they changed from vertical to horizontal squad formation...

vad
    Apprentice
    > This delaying is mainly problem in match and as a result, I lost the opponent unfairly.

Not as a result. The effect of an injured player on the result, if any, is in fact positive. No need to substitute. Same as if your player gets red card. You'd think you are now at disadvantage, but in the bizarre world of T11 it's the other way around - after the red card, you are very likely to score within a minute, and your opponent's assistant will pity him about his bad luck.

The only effect is that injured player will lose more health. Make sure to cure him immediately after the game.
    Last edited by vad; 10-28-2018 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    > This delaying is mainly problem in match and as a result, I lost the opponent unfairly.

Not as a result. The effect of an injured player on the result, if any, is in fact positive. No need to substitute. Same as if your player gets red card. You'd think you are now at disadvantage, but in the bizarre world of T11 it's the other way around - after the red card, you are very likely to score within a minute, and your opponent's assistant will pity him about his bad luck.

The only effect is that injured player will lose more health. Make sure to cure him immediately after the game.
    you just said to keep an injured player in the game you high mate

Sent from my Infinix X5010 using Tapatalk

Substitutions take too long to be made

Hi, I have been playing the game for nearly a year and notice no improvement in substitutions

When you make a substitution, it can take 30-40 minutes for that substitution to be made - this is unrealistic and quite annoying, 5 minutes should be the maximum wait time, more realistic. For serious injuries or red cards (when play has clearly stopped already), there should be 10 seconds to make a substitution immediately, like when you are picking penalty takers after extra time.

Also strange is that the guy appears on the team sheet and game play animations immediately, even if the substitution has not yet happened (or never happens!).

It means I often run out of time for my substitution to be made before the end of the game. I miss out on the bonus Rest Pack, I can't get my extra striker on before a game goes into penalties, injured players are left on the pitch for a long time, can't change a formation after a red card... especially bad if your GK is the one injured or red carded.... 30 minutes to get a new GK on!!

I think this should be an easy thing to fix, and I don't understand the gameplay benefit of the current design.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    threads are merged - same subject
    As Stepenwolf said, right after your sub, tweak something in your squad so to tab the V button again.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast