Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problem with videos

Dreamer

Problem with videos

Since yesterday, video for winning grren pack or video for training are all "screen black"! i can do nothing and nothing happens! so i must reset the game!
    wtf ??!! i cant training and win bonus!!!
    help me nordeus!!

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Since yesterday, video for winning grren pack or video for training are all "screen black"! i can do nothing and nothing happens! so i must reset the game!
    help me nordeus!!
    The better way to win boosts is "nox player" search on google for nox player app for pc version and install it, when you do it type your gmail if you own one and install Top Eleven Be a football Manager, then you'll have chances to see videos for boosts . I do the same way in that case and it works.

Edit: This program is safe and trusted.(not viruses and stuff)

Good Luck.

Signed

Rafael(Rodos FC Manager)
    RODOS FC 2015

TARGET:MAKING 6+ * TEAM
    GOAL:Transfering New&Strongest Players
    COMPLETED TARGETS:WINNERS OF THE CUP LEVEL 5 Season:88
    WINNERS OF NIVEA MEN LEAGUE Season:88
    WINNERS OF LEAGUE 1ST PLACE SEASON:88
    HATING:CHEATING,UNFAIR PLAY.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    help me nordeus!!
    Hey Tomy,

Seems like there might be an issue with the video playback or even the streaming service. As I understand you're playing on mobile atm.
    Try resetting your web connection and also go ahead and clear the Top 11 app's cache and data and see if the issue with the videos occurs again.

Btw @Rafael1991
    While downloading app emulators on a desktop computer is the user's own prerogative, I wish to remind anyone the following caveat - It's very possible that Top 11 might behave strangely and in an unpredictable manner if ran through such software, as it does not support emulation of this kind. If the user experiences any issue with Top 11 while running the app through an emulator, we can't help in any way shape or form.

On the desktop Top 11 is available on the web through the use of a browser.
    Jeeves and Rafael1991 like this.

help me nordeus!!
    Go to download nox play this program is safe and emulator & trusted ( Not Official By Nordeus)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hey Tomy,

Seems like there might be an issue with the video playback or even the streaming service. As I understand you're playing on mobile atm.
    Try resetting your web connection and also go ahead and clear the Top 11 app's cache and data and see if the issue with the videos occurs again.

Btw @Rafael1991
    While downloading app emulators on a desktop computer is the user's own prerogative, I wish to remind anyone the following caveat - It's very possible that Top 11 might behave strangely and in an unpredictable manner if ran through such software, as it does not support emulation of this kind. If the user experiences any issue with Top 11 while running the app through an emulator, we can't help in any way shape or form.

On the desktop Top 11 is available on the web through the use of a browser.
    i delete application, reinstall and always problem!!! real handicap for me, training 2x impossible!! bonus impossible to have!! it's a real problem!
    what is the solution ?

Emulator is legal ? team not delete if use emulator ?

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey guys, as Voldara explained - The game isn't made to run on emulators, so if you ever bump in to an issue during play you will basically be on your own. :/

Also, no, your team won't be deleted.

Same problem for me. I always get a black screen after 1 vid, than I need to restart the game and if I'm lucky it works again 1 time. Already tried reinstalling the app etc.

This is giving me a serious disadvantage since I can only have about 10 to 15 extra packs now instead of 30/day.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by svens0n View Post
    Same problem for me. I always get a black screen after 1 vid, than I need to restart the game and if I'm lucky it works again 1 time. Already tried reinstalling the app etc.

This is giving me a serious disadvantage since I can only have about 10 to 15 extra packs now instead of 30/day.
    yes it's serious problem!
    even for training 2x, it's impossible! video don't launch, screen black

Administrators and nordeus will you resolve the problem ???? Or like every time, say it's not a problem there is nothing to do!

Problem is getting worse for me... I was only able to get about 8 packs today, now I'm getting the black screen instantly when I open up the vid.

Still not solved.. Getting sick of it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast