Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No x2 bonus for training and no free vids

Addicted
    This 24 hour ‘cool down period’ actually means a shift from day to day, since you can only start watching videos the next day after time you finished the last video the day before. In practice this means that you cannot watch any videos all at some day from time to time.

Most people’s lives follow a somewhat fixed schedule. I get up at 6 and leave the house at 8. In those 2 hours much is to be done and playing TopEleven is only one thing. Let’s say I start watching videos on Monday from 6:00 - 6:30. At Tuesday I can watch from 6:30 - 7:00 and so on. At Friday I cannot watch before I have to leave, so I can only start watching when I return home at 5:30 PM. On Saturday I can watch from 6:00 PM, Sunday from 6:30 PM. Week 2 I can do nothing in the morning, but after a few days it gets too late in the evening to watch. At that day I will not get any greens from videos.

I think it is not that much of a problem to skip the videos once in the so many days. What really annoys me is the shift from day to day. People like a fixed rhythm. Daily changing of the time at which the videos are available disturbs my game play way too much.

Therefore I think this is a very bad update. It should be reverted as soon as possible.
    gizzmo, Petje, HDCR and 1 others like this.

My rests are coming later and later in the day. Fairly soon I'll get days were I get no free rests at all.

Still no word from anyone on whether this is a permanent thing as if it is I'll be deleting the app and spending my money on another game.

Today: 2x Bonus, 7x Morale booster videos used (one failure which caused me to restart game to clear). I'll probably need up to 11 condition booster videos later - we'll see if I get them.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Soooooo, what do we have after 4 days with the new system:

Day 1 - 25 green packs
    Day 2 - 20 green packs
    Day 3 - 15 green packs
    Day 4 - 15 green packs - but this time it took me 52 minutes to watch those 15 videos with the 30 minutes difference (first 10 videos+ another 5 after 30 minutes). Each time after the video it can not find any video so you have to quit the game and restart it. And only after that after 1-2 minutes if search it can find another video. Otherwise without the restart it keeps searching without any result.

Please, kindly return the previous system as this system is glitched
    Der_Ryan_M and Barfly99 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Barfly99 View Post
    My rests are coming later and later in the day. Fairly soon I'll get days were I get no free rests at all.

Still no word from anyone on whether this is a permanent thing as if it is I'll be deleting the app and spending my money on another game.
    My problem as well, I can't watch the videos every day at the same time. So I will be forced to have days without watching videos, because as you said, time where the rests are available is delaying every other day.

Same thing happened another time before some months.
    Then the news were spread, that an old version is working fine and the problem was with nordeus, not providers, availability, servers or whatever.
    Then (after one month ) they fixed that .
    So the old version is working just fine 25 vids - 24h a day
    madflo19 and Altiplano like this.

Ssssst dont tell them next time they block it

maybe you can do the friendlies to (with man of the match

Rookie
    Dear sausy, u know what is worse than doing same thing at specific time in a day? It’s freaking do it twice in a day. After watching ur ads at 8 o’clock, it’s only 10-15 packs at the time and I have to watch another ads at around 8-10pm the same day... wtf is that? So ur job is to make us miserable right? And still I don’t see any fairness in that stupid method!

I found the old thread
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...ate-6-7-a.html
    the same story.
    After an update, there was a limit in free vids.
    Jeeves, the old adm , was claiming that it was from available amount of videos for our account but there wasn't such a problem when playing an older version.

Then the problem solved with the next update, one month later, don't remember.
    Last edited by Ποσιδονας; 10-25-2018 at 12:54 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    This thing of the 24 hs of block after reach the daily limit is not working properly. I watch last video yesterday (green pack) in less than 12 hours and today I managed to farm 1 more green pack (just one) and blocked. Yesterday a lot of time it blocked me to farm greens packs and restarting the game i managed to watch videos.
    Seriously, now it's a total mess...
    Guys now for me it's working this way.
    Suddenly i have videos available, i can watch more or less 10 then it blocks everything saying that i reach my daily limit. After a couple of hour i can watch 5 more and it blocks again saying the same thing, Restarting the game 5 times or more i can watch one more and so one. I have totally lost the control over how much video i'm watching per day.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast