Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top scorer event disappeared

Addicted
    Lian, you have not responded on PMs and in this thread for a day now. Are you planning to give more information?
    A new top scorer event has started. I'm watching very closely at the screens. I may add screenshots later if I have the chance.

The home screen states: "Top Scorer Challenge" "In progress" and has a "View" button.
    I click the View button. A pop up opens, but I do not get a "Join Challenge" button on the low-right corner of the screen. Instead, I see a Training button.

Now my question: how on earth do I join this event?

For those who wonder why I know about the "Join Challenge" button: I have two accounts. On my second account I got a "Join Challenge" button and I was able to join the event there. On my first account no button appeared.
    Last edited by Guido van den Berg; 06-25-2019 at 02:04 PM.
    Richie72 and khris like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey guys,

We're looking into this issue at the moment. Please PM me your Manager IDs in order to investigate it further.
    LIAN
    How is your investigation going ? Waiting waiting waiting...... i will not go away

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Administrator
    Sorry for the late reply guys,

@Guido if you press the view button and then see the screen with the rewards and the training button that means that you've joined the event.

@Richie I've PMed you.
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Sorry for the late reply guys,

@Guido if you press the view button and then see the screen with the rewards and the training button that means that you've joined the event.

@Richie I've PMed you.
    That's exactly what I did last season. How come that I cannot claim the reward now?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 've read about this issue in some other posts too but it's not a general bug (not for every one).
    But because they and we are not sure if joined the event (and the support cannot go back in the previous season data) I think it's good to keep a screenshot last day of the season.
    At least to get the greens and some compensation from support.
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I 've read about this issue in some other posts too but it's not a general bug (not for every one).
    But because they and we are not sure if joined the event (and the support cannot go back in the previous season data) I think it's good to keep a screenshot last day of the season.
    Nik, please tell me. How am I supposed to join when there is no join button? It is quite obvious that some users do not get this button. I can only guess about the reason, since I did not develop this game. Seeing the Training button is not sufficient, although Lian says so. I saw this button many times last season and I see it right now. This season again, I did not join the event, since I did not push the non-existing button.
    Richie72 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    some steps

1) Have the latest update/version
    2) This event starts usually the 3rd day of the season.
    3) f you don't see it (bellow the main screen with the upcoming match, check the meny button "Events"
    If you don't see it there too, ask communities (forum, TE fb groups) if there is a contest this season (sometimes there isn't).

4) If there is this event, clean cache or re-install the game.
    If still there isn't any event for you, send a ticket to support.

5) Day 28 of the season, keep A. a screenshot proving that you have joined the event (must see "Training" instead of join).
    6) Keep b. a screenshot with the Top 5 of your League.

7) Day 1 of the season, must see the "Claim" button (it ends day 2, late night).
    If cannot see it, check also the Events menu.
    If not, repeat step 4) , also sending the A. and B. screenshots.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Compensation from support ? For 30% finishing skills only ? How they gonna do that ? That would be around 500 greenpacks
    Also Niko I use a pc so always the latest version and i take this event very seriousl and win it every season for the past year. It's a bug and I want my prize, end of story

Addicted
    Nick, you don’t read well what I wrote before on this thread. No problem, I will tell it again.

I see the event. That is not the problem.

I have 2 accounts. I logged into the game on both accounts using the same device. First account had no join button, but directly showed the training button. Second account had a join button. After I pressed the join button, the training button appeared.

The bug is that the join button does not appear on my first account. This did not happen last season and also did not happen this season. I’m pretty sure that my first account is not registered as joined for this event. Lian should be able to check this, since he seemed to be able to check this afterwards for last season.
    Last edited by Guido van den Berg; 06-25-2019 at 07:58 PM.

Addicted
    some steps

1) Have the latest update/version
    2) This event starts usually the 3rd day of the season.
    3) f you don't see it (bellow the main screen with the upcoming match, check the meny button "Events"
    If you don't see it there too, ask communities (forum, TE fb groups) if there is a contest this season (sometimes there isn't).

4) If there is this event, clean cache or re-install the game.
    If still there isn't any event for you, send a ticket to support.

5) Day 28 of the season, keep A. a screenshot proving that you have joined the event (must see "Training" instead of join).
    6) Keep b. a screenshot with the Top 5 of your League.

7) Day 1 of the season, must see the "Claim" button (it ends day 2, late night).
    If cannot see it, check also the Events menu.
    If not, repeat step 4) , also sending the A. and B. screenshots.
    Nik, tells you how F**ked up the game is when you have to do all that . my god my god what a mess this game is in !!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast