Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issues with the new season

Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    Skills percentages seem OK now, but training percentages (0-10%) are currently wrong. I have a young player, who was 0% this morning because he was a new 18-year old fresh from the academy. I trained him to 10%, but now he’s 0% again.

All my other players that I trained to 10% during the day are now down to 8%.

Not right, not fair, I used both time and greens on that training, fix it at once, pls.
    This problem has not been fixed yet. Pls. fix it now, or today’s problems will carry over and continue tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    No it is still not completely right.
    Der Ryan - strop screaming like a little child ! Things can only get worse.
    I havent see any teams with unusual quality on my server - all teams in Cup and Super league are 80-100 quality.

After the last fix all my team bonuses went down to 4 %.

5 tokens and 5 greens compensation is Ridiculous !!! If I train my team to previous bonuses it would take me over 100 greens.
    Last edited by The Spider; 03-01-2020 at 05:49 PM.
    Jernet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
    Der Ryan - strop screaming like a little child ! Things can only get worse.

After the last fix all my team bonuses went down to 4 %.

5 tokens and 5 greens compensation is Ridiculous !!! If I train my team to previous bonuses it would take me over 100 greens.
    Well, some players exploited the bug, and still get 5 greens and tokens compensation.. super nice from Nordeus isn't it?
    Jernet likes this.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #214
    I'm back again with another update.

The fix for the earlier training issue will be rolled out again shortly. This will again only impact player quality gained from this period during which the issue was occurring. Any quality gained following the patch being pushed has not been affected.

We are aware of the other elements presented by this issue, and will follow-up with more details soon.

I'm very sorry that this has been this hectic of a day and for all of the inconvenience caused. Certainly not how we look to kick off a new season. Despite all of this, I appreciate all of the quick reporting and details shared as it really helps us troubleshoot during important moments.

Update: Deployment has just successfully finished.
    Der_Ryan_M and scalle like this.

Rookie
    I pay for 3 players quality 107-118 90+ tokens. Guess what. You put me only to 100.

Nordeus is trash. 5 tokens for compensation. Poor ****s
    2mofo2 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    I'm back again with another update.

The fix for the earlier training issue will be rolled out again shortly. This will again only impact player quality gained from this period during which the issue was occurring. Any quality gained following the patch being pushed has not been affected.

We are aware of the other elements presented by this issue, and will follow-up with more details soon.

I'm very sorry that this has been this hectic of a day and for all of the inconvenience caused. Certainly not how we look to kick off a new season. Despite all of this, I appreciate all of the quick reporting and details shared as it really helps us troubleshoot during important moments.

Update: Deployment has just successfully finished.
    How they finish? You just need to give me back all the 90 tokens that i use in morning because isnt right now. All the players that i buy in the morning.... All of them have - 20%.and this is not all. Also a few players with 10%

Acceptable... But it is better to provide more green compensation to players

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by alexp7m View Post
    How they finish? You just need to give me back all the 90 tokens that i use in morning because isnt right now. All the players that i buy in the morning.... All of them have - 20%.and this is not all. Also a few players with 10%

Rookie

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast