Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Confirmed BUG 21 June 2020- Cup walkover, didn't even play

Exclamation Confirmed BUG 21 June 2020- Cup walkover, didn't even play

Hi, I have an issue cuz I lost both first legs cup games, though I didn't even play them. One is tomorrow but anyway I lost it. Please for a solution what you can do about it. Because I have enough strong team to win a tournament but I cannot even try it...
    Last edited by khris; 06-21-2020 at 10:48 AM.
    khris and Prado73 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by vankato View Post
    Hi, I have an issue cuz I lost both first legs cup games, though I didn't even play them. One is tomorrow but anyway I lost it. Please for a solution what you can do about it. Because I have enough strong team to win a tournament but I cannot even try it...
    It's a bug, please contact the support throught the "?" button in-game.

All those having any issue please contact the support throught "?" in-game button or the Forum Form

Exclamation I have been removed from the cup without playing

Hi everyone,
    Today, on the first day of the season, I was supposed to be playing a cup game. But I could not access to the match, and they have automatically eliminated me from the competition. It says that I lost today's game 3-0 and tomorrow's game I also lose 0-3. In other words, I have been eliminated from the competition without playing.
    Now if I try to access to the first game it tells me that I did not have enough players when it is not true, since I have 19 players. And tomorrow's game that also comes out that I have lost says that there is still no information.
    I attach pictures of the problem.
    You would do me a great favor if you can solve the problem.
    Confirmed BUG 21 June 2020-  Cup walkover, didn't even play-whatsapp-image-2020-06-21-12.20.03-1-.jpg
    Confirmed BUG 21 June 2020-  Cup walkover, didn't even play-whatsapp-image-2020-06-21-12.36.07.jpg
    Confirmed BUG 21 June 2020-  Cup walkover, didn't even play-whatsapp-image-2020-06-21-12.20.03.jpg
    Last edited by Arnauesc; 06-21-2020 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnauesc View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Today, on the first day of the season, I was supposed to be playing a cup game. But I could not access the match, and they have automatically eliminated me from the competition. It says that I lost today's game 3-0 and tomorrow's game I also lose 0-3. In other words, I have been eliminated from the competition without playing.
    Now it puts me if I try to access the first game it puts me that I did not have enough players when it is not true, since I have 19 players. And tomorrow's game that also comes out that I have lost says that there is still no information.
    I attach pictures of the problem.
    You would do me a great favor if you can solve the problem.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-06-21 at 12.20.03 (1).jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	134400

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-06-21 at 12.36.07.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	134401

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-06-21 at 12.20.03.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	134402
    Could you see in the Home page the info about the upcoming match before playing it?

No, I couldn't. It appeared the champions match which is in two days
    khris and Prado73 like this.

Lose without played the cup

I lost the cup game both 1st and 2nd leg in the first day of the season without played it yet, because it says "the fixture was not played because the defeated club did not arrive with enough eligible players for the game."
    Before the cup game, I played the super league game without any problems.
    What happened to this situation?
    I'm not satisfied with it. Please help me
    Prado73 likes this.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Administrator
    Hi @Arnausec

Really sorry to hear about this. We're looking into this issue at the moment.

Contact our support through the ? in the game or through this link https://norde.us/supportform for further assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi @Arnausec

Really sorry to hear about this. We're looking into this issue at the moment.

Contact our support through the ? in the game or through this link https://norde.us/supportform for further assistance.

I just contacted support, now I'm waiting for the answer.
    Thanks to all of you

Same as me
    Arnauesc and khris like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast