Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Confirmed BUG 21 June 2020- Cup walkover, didn't even play

Wow. just wow. Same Here. Contacted support already. Didn’t get an anwser or solution yet.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Administrator
    Hi guys,

The issue has now been fixed and it shouldn't happen again.

We're really sorry about this inconvenience. Unfortunately, we're unable to return the matches that have already been played. For everyone that has experienced the issue please reach out to our support and they will further, assist you.

Once again apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

I've contacted you already. What now in this situation? We r lost bit of fun and prices of course.
    Prado73 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi guys,

The issue has now been fixed and it shouldn't happen again.

We're really sorry about this inconvenience. Unfortunately, we're unable to return the matches that have already been played. For everyone that has experienced the issue please reach out to our support and they will further, assist you.

Once again apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
    What do you mean by fixed?

Do you mean the case is closed?
    Prado73 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rijaljun View Post
    What do you mean by fixed?

Do you mean the case is closed?
    Issue was fixed, so shouldn't happen again. Then those affected by a walkover before the fix was pushed, need to contact the support for a compensation because the issue can't be reverted.

Cup matches bug

I lost 2 cup games 3-0 earlier today, when I try to enter them it says I lost because my team had less players then needed and that's not true because I had them earlier today before game
    I'm out of cup in first round and I don't think that's fair because my team was 2 stars stronger than opponents and full fit with training for match
    Prado73 likes this.

Angry Cup matches bugs

I don't understand the problem of cup matches . Two times in cup competition (previous and present) season my opponent is getting walkover where I don't even get a chance to play. I had previously reported this problem but there was no response. I don't get it firstly my fixtures are not shown then when I open the app my opponent gets easy victory where not even match reports are shown. Im really disappointed with this situation and if no response is given yet then I will might not play this game.
    Prado73 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Issue was fixed, so shouldn't happen again. Then those affected by a walkover before the fix was pushed, need to contact the support for a compensation because the issue can't be reverted.
    I hope so, and I have contacted the support through the game more than 24 hours ago and no response from them.

This is actually very upsetting for me, I play this game again after almost 5 years of break and this is what I got on my first season.
    Prado73 likes this.

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    🤣🤣🤣
    Can't return... because of user (manager) harmed... 😘😋
    Different if on the contrary... 😅😅

When the exercise is problematic.. it returns only in terms that benefit the user, but the harm still occurs.. 🤭

I have try to reach support but haven’t had an awnser yet. What a Scam.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast