Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: lag on web

Famous
    This takes very long!!

I can not imagine that any game make an update and nobody can play anymore because the computer crashes because of the game.....

STOP with ALL THESE events... and make and fix a stable game for a change.........

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #82
    Hello everyone,

I have taken the info shared after the fix was pushed to the team who will continue to investigate why some are experiencing the lag/performance issues. Any specific detail is a help, so if you notice any screen loading slower than another, or specific browser info, please share. Also, please if you haven't already clear your cache/cookies.

I will also offer a gentle reminder of the Forum rules here. I understand the frustration surrounding this experience, the team will continue to actively check out what might be the issue here, but please keep conversations civil and avoid targeting any members of the Forum.

I will report back with updates as soon as I have them. Apologies once again.

SausyFC
    IImaestroII likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have taken the info shared after the fix was pushed to the team who will continue to investigate why some are experiencing the lag/performance issues. Any specific detail is a help, so if you notice any screen loading slower than another, or specific browser info, please share. Also, please if you haven't already clear your cache/cookies.

I will also offer a gentle reminder of the Forum rules here. I understand the frustration surrounding this experience, the team will continue to actively check out what might be the issue here, but please keep conversations civil and avoid targeting any members of the Forum.

SausyFC
    I just tried again.....

I use Microsoft Edge as browser, it start normal but after 2-3 seconds my computer hangs..

Sorry I can not make screenshots because my computer is hanging

Also the second I start TE the fan inside the laptop start to blow hard..

I think this is the issue eating to much power!! Also what I read here the android phone have issues of draining the battery by TE.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    This takes very long!!

I can not imagine that any game make an update and nobody can play anymore because the computer crashes because of the game.....

STOP with ALL THESE events... and make and fix a stable game for a change.........
    it's all about they fill their greedy pockets, they dont care about us

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    i'm back. i took sausy's word for it and logged in. once again i had to manually crash the pc and it took 20 minutes to get back. the damage these blue screens are causing my 3,000 euro pc !!! every time i am forced to crash the pc i go through Ccleaner to remove 1,240 file errors.
    Your problem should be another for sure, try a scan with malwarebytes. The blue screen may be a wrong Windows installation.

Apprentice
    Hello everyone,

SausyFC
    Still waiting but sure that clearing cache isn't solution ....any devs member of your team aren't facing this problem?

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #87
    Hello all, We've just made another push now for the web. Please once again clear your cookies/cache and try logging in once again.

If you continue to experience any lag, please include your Club Name/Level so that we can get a detailed report to the team.

Thanks once again,

SausyFC
    IImaestroII likes this.

I also tried to disable prefect and Superfetch ( that usually cause the disk to go at 100% , a bit better but still freezing
    lag on web-screenshot-3942-.jpg
    lag on web-screenshot-3943-.jpg

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Hello all, We've just made another push now for the web. Please once again clear your cookies/cache and try logging in once again.

If you continue to experience any lag, please include your Club Name/Level so that we can get a detailed report to the team.

Thanks once again,

SausyFC
    Ok i will try now

Thanks once again,

SausyFC
    Report : No not fixed yet , started well but after 2 mins started to freeze/lag again
    lecocq likes this.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast