Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Video problems - Problemas nos videos

I also can't see any ads for a week and my team has dropped a lot, please help me enjoy the game like before.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Same issue for me on loading. Need to keep restarting app after 1-2 ads as mentioned.

and in addition quite a number of videos I watched do not give rewards as well. Not sure if you guys are experiencing it. Tried on both android and iPad. Same problem.

I hope you guys at TE are getting paid for all these videos we are watching without rewards or unity and the other advertisers are shortchanging all of us.
    sudoku2me likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingPenguin View Post
    50? no, i think they should remove the ads timer for a while, then put it back after they fix the issue.
    Ok,that's your opinion. Why not both? The 50 rests was by the way of compensation for all the videos people have watched and gotten no rest reward for. I'd rather be compensated for the amount of time I have wasted watching ads for nothing.

I know not everyone will agree but I will not be spending any more of my money on this game (Special sponsor , monthly card , boosts etc) until the issue of missing rewards for videos watched is fixed. A loss of income will see the issue fixed more quickly. It's not the only bug but it's a big one, for me. I notice that a couple of the bugs that I have highlighted in the past are still not fixed.
    Last edited by onionjoe76; 11-04-2021 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Missed word

Im having the same problem too. Watched 2 videos then its gone

train hard, play smart

I had same problem too. Can watch video but didn't get the reward

train hard, play smart

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by onionjoe76 View Post
    Ok,that's your opinion. Why not both? The 50 rests was by the way of compensation for all the videos people have watched and gotten no rest reward for. I'd rather be compensated for the amount of time I have wasted watching ads for nothing.

I know not everyone will agree but I will not be spending any more of my money on this game (Special sponsor , monthly card , boosts etc) until the issue of missing rewards for videos watched is fixed. A loss of income will see the issue fixed more quickly. It's not the only bug but it's a big one, for me. I notice that a couple of the bugs that I have highlighted in the past are still not fixed.
    both? why not, i will appreciate them if they do that, but if i should choose, i will choose remove/disable the ads timer for temporarily until they "really" fix the issue. better losing 50 packs than wasting time for a whole week or more...

they need to take this issue more seriously, its getting annoying.
    onionjoe76 likes this.

Hope I am not jixing things but I managed to get 25 out of 25 rests for videos today. If indeed the issue is fixed, then thank you team Nordeus. You've kept a customer. Although I still think as a gesture of goodwill everyone should be given 50 rests to make up for all the videos watched but unrewarded and missing out on several days worth of rests. I could say more than 50 but I am trying to be reasonable in the hope that Nordeus will reciprocate.

Addicted
    I think I posted my theory once before: Nordeus is definitely “breaking” the ads every once in a while to drain our resources and then miraculously they come back one day.

Not to mention Nordeus almost never comes here to acknowledge the issue, nor make an announcement when it’s eventually “fixed”.
    Vuslanot and onionjoe76 like this.

Rookie
    I want to report again that there is a bug in the videos

give 2 or 3 videos, then we have to leave and go back to the game.
    So there are no conditions.
    android use

I have everything clean. cache, etc.
    Vuslanot likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I think I posted my theory once before: Nordeus is definitely “breaking” the ads every once in a while to drain our resources and then miraculously they come back one day.

Not to mention Nordeus almost never comes here to acknowledge the issue, nor make an announcement when it’s eventually “fixed”.
    well, they break not only the ads but also the game, i encountering many freezing, never happen before.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast