Thread: Assoc schedule changed

Rookie

Assoc schedule changed

Hello, i lead some assoc and last week i change my assoc home time, after i change it i never check it again but then after assoc drawing today, suddenly my assoc home time changed, then i check my home schedule again, maybe i forgot to save it after i change it but what i found out is time changed to "New Label" , please look into it so it will not happen again in the future, thanks
    Last edited by WalkingPenguin; 04-16-2021 at 06:04 PM.

Rookie
    We have exactly the same problem, the only difference is that we have not changed our home match time at all. But the game changed it, what we see is "New lavel" and the matches take place at a completely different time than ever before. And the time does not work for us, I cannot be present. Please fix it, we want our previous time back!

Hey guys, this happened to everybody. All the slots have been moved before 20GMT as there are going to be some technical changes for the reworked FA coming
    So they did not risk having matches at the same time too.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    What I don’t understand is why are they doing it now? We have another tournament next weekend, what they’re doing now won’t affect the last tournament of the season?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    What I don’t understand is why are they doing it now? We have another tournament next weekend, what they’re doing now won’t affect the last tournament of the season?
    it happens every year twice. the time gets adjusted with daylight saving.

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    it happens every year twice. the time gets adjusted with daylight saving.
    Nope, the daysaving adjust isn't related in this case, is an adjustment to prepare the upcoming update that the FAs will have next week,