Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: I Got Two Questions - Please Help

yeah, there are very good guides here so, maybe the last thing we can say here is,..... don't waste tokens for your stadium. better option is save these tokens and do the super training to some players... and yeah, again I have to say, that when a player is good, and have his own style, everytime do the same in the matches. Is my case with Edgar Davids, now won the 5th start, and is better than the player of 6 stars I bought for his position.... and Ribery with 4 stars the same... I think is something proggramed.... "how they act" xD
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Aww already spend 300 tokens on stadium but guess i wont spend more. Thanks for the answers! :-D
    khris likes this.

(-.-)' if one day I have 300 tokens I will dominate the world... xD

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    (-.-)' if one day I have 300 tokens I will dominate the world... xD
    Hehe i used 500+ on players. I got a crazy team for my level. Hope i can win CHL next season and maybe the cup too. I will buy 750 more tokens if needed.

Do you think a team full with all player 25+ quality will be good enough for season 2 or level 2? I want to have a much better team so i can win with no problems.

I use 178 tokens every month... ( I started to buy tokens the 5th month) ...and, just to buy 1 player of the academy and 3 players of 6 stars...
    I won 5 leagues, 1 champions (have 2 finals, 1 win-1 lost) and 1 cup (I have 3 finals, 1 win-2 lost).... and now I play the 9 season...
    at now I have a team at 1st level, but I do the tactic to don't wast tokens, simply I was training the 1st month without assign training points, I end at 8th position, and, now, in the 2nd month at level 1, I assigned the points. I have simply 3 players of 5 stars, and 3 of 4 stars, the other have 3 all... and I am 1st in the league with difference....

so, at elevel 2 be sure with a team full of 25 quality team, you will do a great work...
    one thing I really wanna say to you is that you don't need all this tokens to have a good team, at level 4 try to have friends of better level, that have players of 5 stars that they don't use and you can buy. Try too, to be in the matches and change a player, to recive a green booster, another as a gift, and another if you do and see a friendly match. you can use this green boosters to train a player from the academy.. or a good 5-6 star player that trains fast, and read in this forum there are very good tactics to have good team without waste all that...
    you can waste 300 tokens for a 6 players of 6 stars? of course, and sure doing that you will be the Mr. NÂș 1, but, you can waste more effectively. and what I said at level 4 you can have friends of better level, that can buy 5 star players that they don't use for 1 token, so, keep learning, and see all this forum
    Gnafi and Cat Harrison like this.

Too I have to say that I have a tactic, and is, 1st, train the speed-resistance to 20 points more than the defense and attacking habilities, and it goes very well. I do it every season, at now have for example, a player that have 5 stars, but, resistance is of 8, and speed near 9:I Got Two Questions - Please Help-brighi.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12