Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: WHO HELPS SUSAN FC getting out of the deep**** ??? i'll be very thankful for any hint

If you want add me in facebook. Iskren_sashev is mine. I think I can help you to read the game better. I win all of my leagues for all 7 seasone + 3 Times CL cup and playing semi final today.
    Susan Fc likes this.

I think that you are looking for a solution to your league position to late & you are chasing results. Trying all different kinds of formations. My experience with the game is that formations are the 2nd or 3rd most important aspect of the game as the game engine is so random you will not beat it.

you must find which position your players are playing best at & work your formation around that. Then try to counter your opponent with arrows & orders, if you are unable to do this then last resort change your formation.

I have played the last 3 seasons using 3 different starting formations based on research of the league beforehand. Also changed players to accommodate.

Maybe the solution to your Question is looking at past results to see the players ratings look for ratings of 7 & above If the players have a poor rating have they got more than one position they can play in? are you playing them in their strongest position?.

Sorry for going on but can you see my first point that everyone giving you a solution to your opponents is not always going to work, but a staedy formation with a slight deviation on tactics & motivation will guarantee you a promotion every season.
    Wiesse and Susan Fc like this.
    FC Croft History LEVEL 7 (Famous)

League...............................Won Season 1,2,4,5......Runner Up 3,6
    Champions League.....Won Season 1,2,3,4......Runner Up 5
    Cup.......................................Won Season 2

The Raiders History LEVEL 2 (Rookie)

League...............................Won Season 1...........Runner Up
    Cup.......................................Won Season 1

I agree with CROFT
    Susan Fc likes this.

ok i understand...and honestly i already figured it out on my own...i was like playing around...trying which formation works better...without any luck.probably i was focused too much on CL since i never expected to reach the semifinal....so i'll take your advices which sound reasonable to me,and analyze my poor league situation...i don't think i'll make it to the 7th place...but i'll try hard!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    At this point I would consider tanking, but also I agree with Croft, you want to build your team at first around 1 or 2 modules
    Wiesse and Susan Fc like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Croft Original View Post
    I think that you are looking for a solution to your league position to late & you are chasing results. Trying all different kinds of formations. My experience with the game is that formations are the 2nd or 3rd most important aspect of the game as the game engine is so random you will not beat it.

you must find which position your players are playing best at & work your formation around that. Then try to counter your opponent with arrows & orders, if you are unable to do this then last resort change your formation.

I have played the last 3 seasons using 3 different starting formations based on research of the league beforehand. Also changed players to accommodate.

Maybe the solution to your Question is looking at past results to see the players ratings look for ratings of 7 & above If the players have a poor rating have they got more than one position they can play in? are you playing them in their strongest position?.

Sorry for going on but can you see my first point that everyone giving you a solution to your opponents is not always going to work, but a staedy formation with a slight deviation on tactics & motivation will guarantee you a promotion every season.

agree, every player is special, have one position where plays better... or not, for example I have an excellent MC, the best, 7 stars, but don't do a lot in attacking... (sometimes I am 5 matches without see this guy in attack...really) and when I put blue arrow to him, save me of 40% times of a goal... the other 60% are the defenders.. so, yeap, girl, formation is important.. but is not the 1st, 1st you have to understand your team (^.^)
    Cat Harrison and Susan Fc like this.

As long as i see it possible i wouldn't ever tank on this season...i think i have a good team and with very few changes i can be competitive even in the 3rd level.just need to talk with my guys and try to be nicer with them...i think they're playing like **** cause i've been mean lately!my oldest player 32 years old just saved my ass in the first match of CL semifinal scoring on a free kick at 84' against a higher Q player. i'll take him to the movies tonight!!! LOL
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123