Thread: Hard tackles

Hard tackles

as hard tackles influences yellow cards and penalties?

another fun debate ahoy mateys

on both my teams i switch between the tackling styles, and some people can confirm this too
    hard tackling gets you less fouls, cards and penalties compared to easy, but on par with medium. heres my ratings for tackling styles based on fouls, cards and penalties
    easy > medium = hard
    they dont seem to injure your team/opponents though as i see them all as equal, but thats another story
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

I seldom injure opponent's players playing hard tackling. My player's don't even get carded often. Fouls seem to fly in regardless of tackling style. So to me, NO, hard tackling does not have any major influence on fouls, cards & injuries. I think it only determines how effective your team wins the ball off the opponents.

Cards, fouls & injuries are as random as the weather nowadays...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    i use hard tackles and i do not get carded more often than with normal tackling. I only got 2 red cards in 2 seasons. Injuries did not have more than usual. I use hard tackling as it seems to bring something my team is 2 finals away from back to back treble. In league in the last 2 seasons i only have 2 draws did not lose a game since level 1 and my average q is only 24.7 yet i whoop players with even 30

thanks!